Today's students are tomorrow's leaders. Students enjoy special IEEE and PES membership discounts. Graduate, undergraduate and even high school students are eligible.
To join PES as a student member you must first be an IEEE student member. IEEE student membership yearly dues are US$32 in the US; from US$33.60 to US$36.80 in Canada; US$27 in everywhere else. After you become an IEEE member, your first year of PES membership is free. After your first year, PES membership dues are only US$18.00 per year.
Want to form a PES Student Branch Chapter? It's easier than you think:
Creation of a PES Student Branch Chapter requires:
- An IEEE Student Branch is required to establish a PES Student Branch Chapter.
- Signatures of at least six (6) IEEE Student Branch members, who are members of PES.
- A Faculty Advisor, who is also a member of IEEE and PES.
- The name and address of the Student Branch Chapter organizer (who will serve as interim Chair pending election of a regular Chair at a later organization meeting).
- Completed and approved petition.
The petition and complete requirements can be found here.