- Meet the 2017 PES Candidates
- Now Available: March 2017 Electrification Magazine
- 2017 ISGT Asia - Call For Papers is Now Open
- 2017 ISGT Europe Call for Papers has been Extended until March 20, 2017
- Registration is Open for the 2017 Ninth Annual IEEE Green Technologies Conference
- Now Available: Nov/Dec Power & Energy Magazine
- January 2017 - Second Installment of the U.S. DOE Quadrennial Energy Review (QER 1.2)
- IEEE PES's ESSBC Hosts Special Technical Sessions
- View the Memorandum of Understanding between the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and IEEE
- Support Opportunities Now Available for Power Africa 2017 Conference
- Gov. Board's Position on IEEE Constitutional Amendment
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Meet the 2017 PES Candidates
Beginning in August, the voting membership of the IEEE Power & Energy Society (PES) will have the opportunity to elect our future leadership.
Voice of the Governing Board
Edvina Uzunovic, Miroslav Begovic & Marianna Vaiman
Never has been education so much discussed and made important in the portfolio of IEEE PES activities.
PES eNews Update
Power System Relaying Committee Annual Report
2016 Annual Report for the Power System Relaying Committee (PRSC).
Transmission and Distribution Committee Annual Report
2016 Annual Report for the Transmission and Distribution Committee.
2016 PES Distinguished Lecturer Program Report
The IEEE PES Distinguished Lecturer Program (DLP) provides lectures worldwide to present topics of current interest for chapter meetings...