PES is now accepting applications from undergraduate students in the US and Canada for the PES Scholarship Plus Initiative. We distributed over $1.1M to 364 students over the last two years. Apply today!
- The Quadrennial Energy Review (QER) Report is now available
- Student Industry Faculty Luncheon Keynote Announced - Donald Niss
- 2015 ISGT North America paper submissions due August 15
- PES Webinar 4 Sept - How to Write Effective IEEE Fellow Nominations
- Electrification Magazine Receives 2014 APEX Award
- 2014 IEEE PES Society-Level Award Winners
- Call for Proposals PowerCon 2016
- First IEEE PES Student Congress
- Plain Talk Courses in Washington, DC, July 29-31
- Submit a paper to PES Open Access Journal: P&E Technology Systems
- IEEE PES Call for 2015 Conference Tutorials
- Wanted: Webinar Presenters. Apply Here.
- Register for the 2014 PES General Meeting
- View all announcements