- IEEE PES Announces 2015 PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Awardees
- ITEC 2016 - Busan: Call for Papers Now Open
- GM 2016 Call for Papers closes Nov 11th
- PES Webinar Nov 11 - How Volt-Var Control Improves Energy Efficiency
- IEEE ESSB/SBC Committee Restructuring
- PES Election News – The Results Are In!
- World Utility Summit - Call for Case Studies
- The Distinguish Lecturer Program (DLP) Has Been Updated - Learn More
- NEW-Power System Basics Online - Nov 17-Dec 8
- NEW - September Electrification Magazine
- IEEE PES Seeks Experienced Executive Editor for Power & Energy Magazine
PES Magazine and Society News
2015 ISGT LA in Montevideo, Uruguay
The third Latin American conference of the world-wide successful series ISGT was held in Montevideo, Uruguay from October 5th to 7th...
Voice of the Governing Board
Robin Podmore, VP New Initiatives and Outreach
More than 1.3 billion people lack access to electricity. It is difficult to fully grasp how this limits their world, their future and the lives of their children. Nearly 97% of those without electricity live in sub-Saharan Africa and Asia...
PES eNews Update
PES Election Results
The successful candidates for the 2016-17 offices of President-elect, Secretary, and Treasurer are...
PSPI Committee Report
PSPI Committee continues to be instrumental in bringing to the industry forefront the issues and methodology for conducting power system planning...
(PI)²’s Medium Voltage Motor Workshop
The Austin, Texas joint Chapter of Power and Energy, Industrial Applications, Power Electronics, and Industrial Electronics Societies presented...
November/December PES Magazine
Nature's Power Plant
As most of our regular readers know, we have been presenting biennial issues devoted to wind and solar energy, with Ben Kroposki looking at solar and Charlie Smith doing likewise for wind. But this year marks a change in our approach...