- Now Available: Nov/Dec Power & Energy Magazine
- January 2017 - Second Installment of the U.S. DOE Quadrennial Energy Review (QER 1.2)
- Congratulations to the PES Class of 2017 IEEE Fellows
- IEEE PES ISGT Asia 2018: Request for Proposals
- Now Available: December Electrification Magazine
- IEEE PES's ESSBC Hosts Special Technical Sessions
- View the Memorandum of Understanding between the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and IEEE
- Support Opportunities Now Available for Power Africa 2017 Conference
- Call for Papers for 2017 Power Africa - site is
- Call for Proposals to Host 2017 IEEE PES Student Congress
- Gov. Board's Position on IEEE Constitutional Amendment
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
2017 PES Fellows
The IEEE Fellow Award Is special recognition for IEEE Members with extraordinary accomplishments in the IEEE technical fields.
Voice of the Governing Board
C. Y. Chung, Member-at-Large (Global Outreach)
In my opinion, PES is the most suitable platform for scholars and engineers to build professional networks and to share knowledge...
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES Region 8: Europe, Middle East & Africa
News from Region 8, including updates on events and student activities.
Wind and Solar Power Coordinating Committee
2015 report for the Wind and Solar Power Coordinating Committee.
IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Update
The IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative recognizes highly qualified EE students with scholarships...
November/December PES Magazine
Expect the unexpected! Try as we might to anticipate and prepare for power system contingencies, it seems impossible to predict...