Did you know that PES Technical Committees develop the standards and guidelines that keep our cities running? Learn more.
Find important resources to run your chapter such as the Chapter Chair Reference Guide and information on awards. Learn more.
- The Quadrennial Energy Review (QER) Report is now available
- Student Industry Faculty Luncheon Keynote Announced - Donald Niss
- 2015 ISGT North America paper submissions due August 15
- PES Webinar 4 Sept - How to Write Effective IEEE Fellow Nominations
- Electrification Magazine Receives 2014 APEX Award
- 2014 IEEE PES Society-Level Award Winners
- Call for Proposals PowerCon 2016
- First IEEE PES Student Congress
- Plain Talk Courses in Washington, DC, July 29-31
- Submit a paper to PES Open Access Journal: P&E Technology Systems
- IEEE PES Call for 2015 Conference Tutorials
- Wanted: Webinar Presenters. Apply Here.
- Register for the 2014 PES General Meeting
- View all announcements