- Vote in PES Elections Now!
- 2015 GM Plenary and Super Session Videos
- PES Webinar Oct 20 - A PMU in Every Household
- Plain Talk Courses in Charlotte, NC in November
- PES Webinar Nov 10 - Smart Village-Beyond the Lightbulb
- NEW-Power System Basics Online - Nov 17-Dec 8
- NEW - September Electrification Magazine
- Review Candidate Statements and Videos for Upcoming PES Elections
- 2016 IFEC - Call for Proposals
- GM 2016 Call for Papers opens Oct 2015
- PES Technical Committee Reorganization
- IEEE PES Seeks Experienced Executive Editor for Power & Energy Magazine
- IEEE PES Congratulates the 2015 Society-Level Award Winners
PES Magazine and Society News
Beginning in August, the voting membership of IEEE Power & Energy Society will have the opportunity to elect our future leadership...
Voice of the Governing Board
Root, Treasurer, and Bertling Tjernberg, Secretary
We wanted to give you our perspective of some of the good things going on with PES from our positions of Treasurer and Secretary of the Governing Board. There is much to be proud about.
PES eNews Update
Beginning in August, the voting membership of IEEE PES will have the opportunity to elect our future leadership...
IEEE Power & Energy Society Awards
The following awards were presented at the Awards Dinner during the PES 2015 General Meeting in Denver, CO...
Women in Power (WiP): Ana Manzanares
My name is Ana Manzanares and I was born and raised in El Salvador. I moved to the United States...
September/October PES Magazine
Monitoring the Health of the System
SYNCHROPHASOR TECHNOLOGY HAS GROWN from a handful of phasor measurement units (PMUs) in the U.S. Pacific Northwest to a continental network of almost 2,000 PMUs in the past decade, which has helped to improve reliability of the North American electric bulk power grid. This progress is due in large part to the research...
Read sample article
Members: Login and read the full September/October PES Magazine