- Now Available: Nov/Dec Power & Energy Magazine
- January 2017 - Second Installment of the U.S. DOE Quadrennial Energy Review (QER 1.2)
- Congratulations to the PES Class of 2017 IEEE Fellows
- IEEE PES ISGT Asia 2018: Request for Proposals
- Now Available: December Electrification Magazine
- IEEE PES's ESSBC Hosts Special Technical Sessions
- View the Memorandum of Understanding between the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and IEEE
- Support Opportunities Now Available for Power Africa 2017 Conference
- Call for Papers for 2017 Power Africa - Has been EXTENDED to Feb 3, 2017
- Call for Proposals to Host 2017 IEEE PES Student Congress
- Gov. Board's Position on IEEE Constitutional Amendment
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Thailand Chapter Activities and Best Practices
During the 2016 IEEE PES General Meeting in Boston, MA, USA, Thailand Chapter was presented for the Outstanding Chapter Award (OCA) as a small chapter based on 2015 performance.
Voice of the Governing Board
Mariesa Crow, VP of Publications
To greet the new year, we have rolled out a new look and feel to the eNewsletter to better serve our members.
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Update
As we start another year, we would like to express our thanks to those who have supported the IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative.
PES Policy Technical Support Task Force
In 2016, Damir Novosel, PES President created the PES Policy Technical Support Task Force...
PES Resource Center
There are 1037 products on the PES Resource Center...
November/December PES Magazine
Expect the unexpected! Try as we might to anticipate and prepare for power system contingencies, it seems impossible to predict...