Did you know that PES Technical Committees develop the standards and guidelines that keep our cities running? Learn more.
Find important resources to run your chapter such as the Chapter Chair Reference Guide and information on awards. Learn more.
- IEEE Joint Task Force Delivers Draft Response to Support White House QER
- The Quadrennial Energy Review (QER) Report is now available
- 2015 ISGT North America paper submissions due August 15
- IEEE PES Call for 2015 Conference Tutorials due August 15
- PES Webinar 19 Aug - Learn About the PES Resource Center
- PES Webinar 4 Sept - How to Write Effective IEEE Fellow Nominations
- Electrification Magazine Receives 2014 APEX Award
- 2014 IEEE PES Society-Level Award Winners
- Call for Proposals PowerCon 2016
- First IEEE PES Student Congress
- Plain Talk Courses in St Louis, MO, Sept 9-11
- Submit a paper to PES Open Access Journal: P&E Technology Systems
- Wanted: Webinar Presenters. Apply Here.
- View all announcements