- Now Available: Mar/Apr Power & Energy Magazine
- The 2017 Award Recipients
- Call for Papers: Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference 2017 (APPEEC 2017)
- We are accepting applications for the IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative
- IEEE PES's ESSBC Special Energy Storage Tutorial
- Call for 2018 Tutorials
- Meet the 2017 PES Candidates
- Now Available: March 2017 Electrification Magazine
- 2017 ISGT Asia - Call For Papers is Now Open
- January 2017 - Second Installment of the U.S. DOE Quadrennial Energy Review (QER 1.2)
- View the Memorandum of Understanding between the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and IEEE
- Support Opportunities Now Available for Power Africa 2017 Conference
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Update
The 2017 Application period has opened - please encourage undergraduate students to apply if they meet the eligibility requirements.
Voice of the Governing Board
Miriam P. Sanders, VP Technical Activities
We live in exciting times for the power and energy industry: come be a part of it.
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES Technical Policy Support for Industry & Government Entities
The IEEE PES Technical Policy Support Task Force was formed in 2016 by the IEEE PES President...
IEEE PES Region 2 Update
Region 2 is comprised of 11 chapters, including 3 PES/IAS joint chapters and 1 PES/IAS/PELS joint chapter...
IEEE Energy Storage and Stationary Battery Committee
Report from the IEEE Energy Storage and Stationary Battery Committee...
May/June PES Magazine
Smart Grids Innovations Around the World
Our large-scale smart grid issue discusses several applications of advanced state-of-the-art technologies. Lessons learned from demonstration projects can now be applied over broad...