- Call for Papers: Saudi Arabia Smart Grid Conference (SASG 2017)
- We are accepting applications for the IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative
- IEEE PES's ESSBC Special Energy Storage Tutorial
- Call for 2018 Tutorials
- Meet the 2017 PES Candidates
- Now Available: March 2017 Electrification Magazine
- 2017 ISGT Asia - Call For Papers is Now Open
- Now Available: Nov/Dec Power & Energy Magazine
- January 2017 - Second Installment of the U.S. DOE Quadrennial Energy Review (QER 1.2)
- View the Memorandum of Understanding between the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and IEEE
- Support Opportunities Now Available for Power Africa 2017 Conference
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Tutorial on Energy Storage by IEEE PES/ESSB Committee
The IEEE Energy Storage and Stationary Battery Committee will conduct an Energy Storage Tutorial as part of its ESSB General Meeting on Thursday, June 15.
Voice of the Governing Board
Juan Carlos Montero, VP Membership and Image
We are very happy to announce that IEEE PES closed 2016 with more than 37,000 members—capping off 10 consecutive years of positive membership growth.
PES eNews Update
Switchgear Committee Report 2016
IEEE Power and Energy Society Entity Annual Report 2016 for the Switchgear Committee.
Substations Committee Report 2016
IEEE Power and Energy Society 2016 Entity Annual Report for the Substations Committee.
Bryan Gwyn, Region 1 Representative
The impact of renewables is one of the greatest challenges facing the power industry today and Region 1 is no exception...