- PES GM 2016 Registration Open!
- Call for Panels - ISGT North America 2016
- December Electrification Magazine
- Request for Proposals: IEEE PES ISGT Europe 2017
- Save the Date : ISGT Europe 2016
- 2015 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient Announced
- IEEE PES APPEEC 2017: Request For Proposals
- Call for Papers: POWERCON 2016
- ISGT Asia 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand
- Congratulations to the PES Members elevated to IEEE Fellow for the Class of 2016
- Call For Papers - ISGT North America 2016
- 2015 PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Awardees
- ITEC 2016 - Busan: Call for Papers Now Open
- IEEE ESSB/SBC Committee Restructuring
- PES Election News – The Results Are In!
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
2016 PES Fellows
The IEEE Fellow Award is a special recognition for members with extraordinary accomplishments in the IEEE technical fields...
Voice of the Governing Board
Damir Novosel, President
In previous decades, IEEE PES initiatives have been catalysts to improved industry operation and to the research, development, and deployment of new technologies necessary to address electrical power system complexities...
PES eNews Update
The 2016 IEEE PES Awards Season is Open
Peer recognition is an important element of every professional organization...
Power System Dynamic Performance Committee
The IEEE Power Engineering Society Entity Annual Report...
Women in Power: Niru Prakash Kumar
Niru Prakash Kumar is a Project Manager, Storage Business Development, NextEra Energy Resources...
January/February PES Magazine
The Root of All Data Exchange
The Common Information Model (CIM), enabling data exchanges and interoperability in the electric utility industry, is the theme of this issue.
Though the terminology seems simple enough...