- PES GM 2016 Registration Open!
- Call for Panels - ISGT North America 2016
- December Electrification Magazine
- Request for Proposals: IEEE PES ISGT Europe 2017
- Save the Date : ISGT Europe 2016
- 2015 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient Announced
- IEEE PES APPEEC 2017: Request For Proposals
- Call for Papers: POWERCON 2016
- ISGT Asia 2015 in Bangkok, Thailand
- Congratulations to the PES Members elevated to IEEE Fellow for the Class of 2016
- Call For Papers - ISGT North America 2016
- 2015 PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Awardees
- ITEC 2016 - Busan: Call for Papers Now Open
- IEEE ESSB/SBC Committee Restructuring
- PES Election News – The Results Are In!
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
IEEE Power Engineering Medal
We are pleased to announce that member Arun G. Phadke has been selected to receive The 2016 IEEE Power Engineering Medal.
Voice of the Governing Board
Frank Lambert, Vice President, Chapters
How’s your PES Chapter Doing?
We had six New Chapters former in 2015. New chapters offer excellent opportunities for leadership development, particularly for Young Professionals!
PES eNews Update
Power System Operations Committee Report
IEEE Power Engineering Society Entity Annual Report for 2015.
2015 Region 9 Report
The Power and Energy Society of of Region 9 covers all Latin American and Caribbean Countries; it comprises of 33 Chapters that are organized in four areas...
Women in Power: Sahar Hendabadi
Sahar Hendabadi works at ComEd as a Senior Project Manager in the Smart Grid and Technology Department...
January/February PES Magazine
The Root of All Data Exchange
The Common Information Model (CIM), enabling data exchanges and interoperability in the electric utility industry, is the theme of this issue.
Though the terminology seems simple enough...