- 2017 General Meeting Call for Papers now open!
- The General Meeting is still the place to be.
- Don't Miss Damir Novosel, IEEE PES President, Speaking at SGIP Conference
- Extended abstracts for the 12th IEEE PES PowerTech conference in Manchester, UK
- Turning a Page in the Power & Energy Magazine's History
- The Phases of The Magazine's Spanish Translation
- Gov. Board's Position on IEEE Constitutional Amendment
- Now Available: September Electrification Magazine
- 2017 PES General Meeting Call for Papers
- Updates to the IEEE PES Bylaws
- 2016 General Meeting Pictures Now Available
- 2016 IEEE PES Society-Level Award Winners
- IEEE PES T&D Opening Session
- PES Members in the IEEE Fellows Class of 2016
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
IEEE PES T&D Conference & Exposition
Over four days, more than 855 companies and 13,500 attendees from 73 countries convened in Dallas for the 2016 IEEE PES T&D Conference & Exposition.
Voice of the Governing Board
Hardev S. Juj, Former Member-at-Large
It is an honor and privilege to write this column. I have been very fortunate to have associations with professional and educational institutions which afforded me an incredibly satisfying professional career...
PES eNews Update
Substations Committee TC Report
2015 Entity Annual Report of the Substations Committee.
Region 6 Chapter Report
The IEEE PES Region 6 has 22 PES Chapters in the western U.S. Most chapters are very active providing technical and social service to local members...
Women in Power: Davianne Duarte
Unlike some of my peers, I have taken a longer path to find my way to a career in Energy...
September/October PES Magazine
The Utility & Grid of the Future
The electric utility industry is evolving at a pace that is reminiscent of the transformations that occurred at the beginning of the...