High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program
PES High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program (HPSBCP)
2017 PES Student Branch Chapter Recipients (based on 2016 Activities)
It is expected that the 2018 recipients will be announced by 1 September.
|Instituto Tecnologico de Costa Rica||National Univ of Computer and Emerging Science-NUCES|
|Universidade Federal do ABC||UNIFACS|
|National University of Engineering||Univ. Federal de Juiz de Fora's|
|Texas A&M University||UNIVERSITI TENAGA NASIONAL (UNITEN)|
|J.J. Strossmayer University of Osijek||Ain Shams University|
|Amrita school of engineering||Binghamton University|
|Universidade de Brasilia||Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica Celso Suckow da Fonseca(CEFET-RJ)|
|Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá||Balikesir University|
|GH Patel College of Engineering & Tech||Francisco José de Caldas District School|
|UCET Islamia Univ Bahawalpur||Kongu Engineering College|
|Universidad Politécnica Salesiana de Cuenca||University of Costa Rica|
|Jeppiaar Engineering College||University of Southampton|
|Budapest University of technology and Economics||Federal Inuversity of Campina Grande|
|G.Pulla Reddy Engg.College||UCY Nicosia|
|Helwan student chapter||University of Oxford|
|University of Manchester||Northern India Engineering College, PE31|
|DTU Delhi Technological University||Universidad Nacional del Callao|
|Panimalar Institute of Technology||BSACET|
|Uninorte||Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech|
|University of Sarajevo||National Institute of Applied Science and Technology Tunis|
|UTEC Peru||ENIT Tunisia|
|University of British Columbia||UFRJ Rio de Janeiro|
|University of Rijeka||Pontifica Universidade Catolica de Minas Gerais|
|Federal University of the São Francisco Valley||Universidad Don Bosco-El Salvador|
|Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas||Sharif College of Engineering & Technology|
|Sri Sairam Engineering College||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia|
|UNAH of Honduras||NED University Of Engineering & Technology|
|Parul University||Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology|
|Georgia Tech||University of Idaho|
|METU Northern Cyprus||ENIM|
|National University of Singapore||International Islamic University,Islamabad|
|Middle East Technical University||Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology|
|University College Dublin||Portland State Univeristy|
|National Engineering School of Sfax (ENIS)||The University of Tennessee, Knoxville|
|BUAP Puebla||UiTM Universiti Teknologi Mara|
|University of Zagreb|
Eligibility Requirements and Program Overview
- Any active PES Student Branch Chapter is eligible to apply for the High Performing Chapter Program.
- Student Branch Chapter Chair must apply for the program each year using the Combined Annual Report/High Performing Student Chapter Program form available here. The completed form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and your Branch Counselor by December 31 (you may also copy the Chapter and Region Representatives).
- Each PES Chapter that meets the defined performance requiements will be eligible to receive funding. Up to $500 will be awarded based on the scoring criteria of the program to support the cost of PES chapter operations.
The High Performing Chapter Program Description
- The High Performing Chapter Program funding will be awarded yearly with a maximum of $500 and a minimum of $200.
- Annual Report - First page should be completed by every Chapter for $200.
- Pages 2-3 for BPSBCP - Items in red boxes are mandatory for funding considerations up to $500.
- The best overall HPSBCP submittal will be recognized as our Outstanding SB Chapter with a $1000 award!