High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program
We are proud to announce this year's High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program (HPSBCP) PES Student Branch Chapter winners.
|Instituto Tecnologico de Costa Rica||National Univ of Computer and Emerging Science-NUCES|
|Universidade Federal do ABC||UNIFACS|
|National University of Engineering||Univ. Federal de Juiz de Fora's|
|Texas A&M University||UNIVERSITI TENAGA NASIONAL (UNITEN)|
|J.J. Strossmayer University of Osijek||Ain Shams University|
|Amrita school of engineering||Binghamton University|
|Universidade de Brasilia||Centro Federal de Educação Tecnológica Celso Suckow da Fonseca(CEFET-RJ)|
|Universidad Tecnológica de Panamá||Balikesir University|
|GH Patel College of Engineering & Tech||Francisco José de Caldas District School|
|UCET Islamia Univ Bahawalpur||Kongu Engineering College|
|Universidad Politécnica Salesiana de Cuenca||University of Costa Rica|
|Jeppiaar Engineering College||University of Southampton|
|Budapest University of technology and Economics||Federal Inuversity of Campina Grande|
|G.Pulla Reddy Engg.College||UCY Nicosia|
|Helwan student chapter||University of Oxford|
|University of Manchester||Northern India Engineering College, PE31|
|DTU Delhi Technological University||Universidad Nacional del Callao|
|Panimalar Institute of Technology||BSACET|
|Uninorte||Maharaja Surajmal Inst of Tech|
|University of Sarajevo||National Institute of Applied Science and Technology Tunis|
|UTEC Peru||ENIT Tunisia|
|University of British Columbia||UFRJ Rio de Janeiro|
|University of Rijeka||Pontifica Universidade Catolica de Minas Gerais|
|Federal University of the São Francisco Valley||Universidad Don Bosco-El Salvador|
|Universidad Distrital Francisco José de Caldas||Sharif College of Engineering & Technology|
|Sri Sairam Engineering College||Universiti Teknologi Malaysia|
|UNAH of Honduras||NED University Of Engineering & Technology|
|Parul University||Vignana Bharathi Institute of Technology|
|Georgia Tech||University of Idaho|
|METU Northern Cyprus||ENIM|
|National University of Singapore||International Islamic University,Islamabad|
|Middle East Technical University||Meghnad Saha Institute of Technology|
|University College Dublin||Portland State Univeristy|
|National Engineering School of Sfax (ENIS)||The University of Tennessee, Knoxville|
|BUAP Puebla||UiTM Universiti Teknologi Mara|
|University of Zagreb|
Eligibility Requirements and Program Overview
- Any active PES Student Branch Chapter is eligible to apply for the High Performing Chapter Program.
- Student Branch Chapter Chair must apply for the program each year using the Combined Annual Report/High Performing Student Chapter Program form available here. The completed form must be submitted to email@example.com and your Branch Counselor by December 31 (you may also copy the Chapter and Region Representatives).
- Each PES Chapter that meets the defined performance requiements will be eligible to receive funding. Up to $500 will be awarded based on the scoring criteria of the program to support the cost of PES chapter operations.
The High Performing Chapter Program Description
- The High Performing Chapter Program funding will be awarded yearly with a maximum of $500 and a minimum of $200.
- Annual Report - First page should be completed by every Chapter for $200.
- Pages 2-3 for BPSBCP - Items in red boxes are mandatory for funding considerations up to $500.
- The best overall HPSBCP submittal will be recognized as our Outstanding SB Chapter with a $1000 award!