IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy
The IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal (PETS-J) is now the IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy (OAJPE). The journal has a broader scope and both academic and practice-oriented articles will be published.
Submissions to the ScholarOne Manuscripts review site are now being accepted.
Scope of OAJPE
The IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy is intended to be a technical journal focusing on the development, planning, design, construction, maintenance, installation and operation of equipment, structures, materials and power systems for the safe, sustainable, economic, and reliable conversion, generation, transmission, distribution, storage, and usage of electric energy, including its measurement and control.
Click here to access a list of recent improvements to the IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy.
Current Issue Table of Contents
- Volume 9 (2022)
Past Tables of Contents
- 2021 Invited Papers on Emerging Topics in PES
- Invited Papers on Emerging Topics in Power and Energy Society
Call for Papers
- Power Quality in the Energy Transition: Selected Papers from ICHQP 2022 (interested authors should contact the conference organizer)
- COVID-19 Impact on Electrical Grid Operation: Analysis and Mitigation
- Microgrids Planning with Demand Response and Energy Storage Options
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual. Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
The IEEE Open Access Journal of Power and Energy is a fully electronic, open access publication. It is published by volume only (one volume and single issue a year).
Open access provides unrestricted access to peer-reviewed journal articles via the Internet. Hence, members and non-members can access content without restriction. In lieu of paid subscriptions, authors are required to pay a publication fee after their paper has been accepted.
Open Access Pricing:
- $1,350 per manuscript up to a maximum of 11.5 pages in the final accepted version.
- Additional model/data, results, plots, illustrations – can be included in Dataport.
Guidelines for Authors, Reviewers, and Editors
Templates and Sample of PES Technical Papers
[use "MSWord Template for Transactions/Journal Papers – Version 2 (Word 2016)"]
Associate Editor and Reviewer Recognition
Fangxing "Fran" Li, The University of Tennessee, USA