PES University Presenter Resources
Also in PES University
The PES University welcomes your knowledge, experience, and tutelage. If you would like to present a webinar, tutorial, or plain talk, please submit a proposal for consideration. Topics should be relevant to engineers, with the focus being on technical, professional development, or current issues/hot topics in the power industry.
- Download and complete the IEEE PES Web-Based Tutorial Series Proposal Application and Agreement (PDF).
- Email the completed form to LaToya Gourdine and Kathy Heilman, who will coordinate the review and scheduling of the tutorial.
Email LaToya Gourdine your interest in being a Plaint Talk Instructor. She will contact you and coordinate the event.
PowerPoint Presentation Templates
Various forms of the PowerPoint templates are available for download. Select the version compatible with your system.
- Normal Layout, Office 2007 or higher compatible (PPTX)
- Widescreen Layout, Office 2007 or higher compatible (PPTX)
- Open XML Standard, Office 2007 or higher compatible (POTX)
Conference Video Specifications
Please submit conference videos in the folowing formats only:
Email email@example.com with the subject heading "Conference Materials ATTN: RC" if you need assistances submitting your conference videos.