PES University Plain Talk
PES Plain Talk About the Electric Power System courses:
- Provide overviews of the power and energy industry's technical aspects for power industry professionals and
engineers new to the industry
- Offer insight into the demands of regulators, consumer groups, and trends that impact power systems operations
- Are presented live in-person taught in a classroom setting by subject matter experts and Online.
- Offered as 12 individual 80-minute modules On-Demnand then archived in the IEEE PES Resource Center
- Want a Plain Talk at your location? Read the Plain Talk brochure for more information.
The Course Curriculum includes:
Day 1: Power System Basics - Understanding How the Bulk Electric Power System Works
Day 2: Distribution System - Delivering Power to the Customer
Day 3: Transmission System - The Interconnected Bulk Electric System
Pricing for In-Person Events:
★In-Person events are eligible for 0.8 CEUs per session.
You may enroll in one, two, or all three courses.
Plain Talk About the Electric Power System