A recognized educational leader in the field of power engineering, IEEE PES University provides access to knowledge and learning platforms that offer members and nonmembers opportunities for professional growth and development through an extensive array of credit-earning programs.
Led by a network of skilled professionals with widespread knowledge of the power and energy industry who volunteer their time to our enterprise, the University works closely with IEEE to gather and publish industry-related education in the form of webinars, in-person and virtual tutorials, and other learning programs from power and energy professionals around the world.
If you have any questions or comments - please email us at email@example.com.
- Provide an overview of the power and energy industry's technical aspects for the novice
- Offer insight into the demands of regulators, consumer groups, and trends that impact power systems operations
- Are live presentations by subject matter experts over the course of three days, or online through 12 80-minute modules
- Offer in-depth knowledge through live presentations on a wide array of topics relevant to power industry engineers, typically lasting approximately 80 minutes.
- Are live and recorded presentations offering multiple sessions lasting approximately 80 minutes (40 min. of presentation and 20 min. for Q&A).