For your knowledge and educational credit earning potential, IEEE Power & Energy Society’s PES University offers continuing education products for PES members by providing:
- Provide an overview of the power and energy industry's technical aspects for the novice
- Offer insight into the demands of regulators, consumer groups, and trends that impact power systems operations
- Are live presentations by subject matter experts over the course of three days, or online through 12 80-minute modules
- Offer in-depth knowledge through live presentations on a wide array of topics relevant to power industry engineers, typically lasting approximately 80 minutes.
- Are live and recorded presentations offering multiple sessions lasting approximately 80 minutes (40 min. of presentation and 20 min. for Q&A).