The IEEE PES University is a leader in the field of power engineering, providing access to knowledge and educational products that have credit-earning potential for Power & Energy Society members and non-members. PES University is led by a network of professionals with extensive experience in the power and energy industry providing their skills and time on a voluntary basis.
The volunteers work closely with IEEE staff to gather and publish industry-related education in the form of webinars, in-person and virtual tutorials, and other learning programs from power and energy professionals around the world.
If you have any questions or comments - please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide an overview of the power and energy industry's technical aspects for the novice
- Offer insight into the demands of regulators, consumer groups, and trends that impact power systems operations
- Are live presentations by subject matter experts over the course of three days, or online through 12 80-minute modules
- Offer in-depth knowledge through live presentations on a wide array of topics relevant to power industry engineers, typically lasting approximately 80 minutes.
- Are live and recorded presentations offering multiple sessions lasting approximately 80 minutes (40 min. of presentation and 20 min. for Q&A).