Plain Talk About the Electric Power System
IEEE PES PLAIN TALK courses for the Power Industry Professional will help you to understand technical aspects of the Electric Power System, even if you do not have an engineering background. You will gain insights into the concerns of engineers, the demands of regulators and consumer groups, and the factors and trends that impact the operation of today’s electric power systems. These courses are also appropriate for non-power engineers who are transitioning to the electric power industry.
Below please find our current schedule of programs for 2018. Please check back regularly as additional events will be added. (IEEE PES reserves the right to alter these programs without prior notice.) Please contact LaToya Gourdine (email@example.com; 732-981-2876 for more information.)
The PLAIN TALK "BASICS" SERIES consists of the following three one day courses: Power System Basics, Distribution System, Transmission System.
- February 20-22, 2018 - Washington, DC (Co-located with the IEEE PES 2018 Innovative Smart Grid Technologies North America Conference)
- April 16-18, 2018 - Denver, CO (Co-located with the IEEE PES 2018 Transmission & Distribution Conference and Exposition)
- ON DEMAND - Plain Talk Online Series - Register and watch the full course TODAY!
- August 7-9, 2018 - Portland, OR (Co-located with the IEEE PES 2018 General Meeting)
- November 13-15, 2018 - New Orleans, LA (Hosted by Entergy)
2019 EVENTSRegistration opening soon for the following events:
See What People are Saying about Plain Talk