Plain Talk in Portland, OR 2018
Plain Talk About the Electric Power Industry
August 7-9, 2018 • Portland, OR
(Co-located with the IEEE PES 2018 General Meeting)
Early Bird Ends July 10, 2018 - Register Now!
IEEE PES PLAIN TALK courses for the power industry professional will help you to understand technical aspects of the electric power industry, even if you do not have an engineering background. You will gain insights into the concerns of engineers, the demands of regulators and consumer groups, and the factors and trends that impact the operation of today's electric power systems. These courses are also appropriate for new engineers to the industry, or for engineers in other fields who are transitioning to the electric power industry. These courses aim to increase your understanding of the electric power system by providing you with practical knowledge that you can use as you work in or with this important industry.
- Power System Basics - Understanding How the Bulk Electric Power System Works (August 7th)
- Distribution System - Delivering Power to the Customer (August 8th)
- Transmission System - The Interconnected Bulk Electric System (August 9th)
These courses are eligible for CEU/PDH credit.
For More Information
- Register Now for Plain Talk in Portland, OR
- Download Brochure & Course Descriptions (PDF)
- Download the Event Flyer (PDF)
- LaToya Gourdine, Administrator Education Services, IEEE Power & Energy Society
email@example.com • (732) 981-2876