Plain Talk at 2011 PES General Meeting
Plain Talk About the Electric Power Industry
Courses are co-located with the PES General Meeting.
Registration to the Conference not Required.
IEEE PES PLAIN TALK courses for the power industry professional will help you to understand technical aspects of the electric power industry, even if you do not have an engineering background. You will gain insights into the concerns of engineers, the demands of regulators and consumer groups, and the factors and trends that impact the operation of today's electric power systems. These courses are also appropriate for new engineers to the industry, or for engineers in other fields who are transitioning to the electric power industry. These courses aim to increase your understanding of the electric power system by providing you with practical knowledge that you can use as you work in or with this important industry.
- Power System Basics - Understanding the Electric Utility Operation Inside and Out
- Tuesday, July 26, 2011 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Distribution System - Delivering Power to the Customer
- Wednesday, July 27, 2011 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Transmission System - The Interconnected Bulk Electric System
- Thursday, July 28, 2011 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Click Here for Brochure with Event Details and Registration Information
Click Here to Register