IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal - Volume 6
Listed below are the papers that were published in volume 6 of the IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal. Click on the titles to access the papers in the PES Resource Center.
- "Mitigation of DER-Caused Over-Voltage in MV Distribution Systems Using Voltage Regulators"
P. Bagheri, Y. Liu, W. Xu, and D. F. Teshome
- "Intelligent Monitoring and Inspection of Power Line Components Powered by UAVs and Deep Learning"
V. N. Nguyen, R. Jenssen, and D. Roverso
- "Transmission Design and Analysis for Large-Scale Offshore Wind Energy Development"
E. Apostolaki-Iosifidou, R. McCormack, W. Kempton, P. McCoy, and D. Ozkan
- "A Hybrid MMC-Based Photovoltaic and Battery Energy Storage System"
H. Bayat and A. Yazdani
- "Below Grade Coated Direct Imbedded Steel Pole Corrosion Failures With Solutions"
W. A. Byrd, Sr.
- "Secure Communication Architecture for Dynamic Energy Management in Smart Grid"
S. Khan, R. Khan, and A. H. Al-Bayatti
- "Parallel High-Fidelity Electromagnetic Transient Simulation of Large-Scale Multi-Terminal DC Grids"
N. Lin and V. Dinavahi
- "PMU Multilevel End-to-End Testing to Assess Synchrophasor Measurements During Faults"
T. Becejac and P. Dehghanian
- "Compositional Power Flow for Networked Microgrids"
Y. Li, P. Zhang, and C. Kang
- "Hurricane Maria Effects on Puerto Rico Electric Power Infrastructure"
A. Kwasinski, F. Andrade, M. J. Castro-Sitiriche, and E. O'Neill-Carrillo
- "Modeling Minimally-Processed Shielded Metal Arc Weld Transformers for Rural Minigrid Applications"
J. Cale, C. Lute, J. Simon, and A. Delcore
- "A New Mixed Integer Linear Programming Formulation for Protection Relay Coordination Using Disjunctive Inequalities"
S. T. P. Srinivas and K. S. Swarup
- "Capacitance of UR-Core and C-Core Common Mode Inductors"
S. D. Sudhoff, H. Singh, V. S. Duppalli, and R. R. Swanson
- "Addressing the Magnet Mounting Problem for Double-Sided TFM Machines With Flux-Concentrating Setup"
- "A Generic EMT-Type Model for Wind Parks With Permanent Magnet Synchronous Generator Full Size Converter Wind Turbines"
U. Karaagac, J. Mahseredjian, R. Gagnon, H. Gras, H. Saad, L. Cai, I. Kocar, A. Haddadi, E. Farantatos, S. Bu, K. W. Chan, and L. Wang
- "An Efficient Grid-Connected Three-Phase Single-Stage Boost Current Source Inverter"
A. Singh and B. Mirafzal
- "Online Centralized Charging Coordination of PEVs With Decentralized Var Discharging for Mitigation of Voltage Unbalance"
N. Jabalameli, X. Su, and A. Ghosh
- "Seamless Control of Solar PV Grid Interfaced System With Islanding Operation"
S. Singh, S. Kewat, B. Singh, B. K. Panigrahi, and M. K. Kushwaha
- "Identifying and Anticipating Cyberattacks That Could Cause Physical Damage to Industrial Control Systems"
M. G. Angle, S. Madnick, J. L. Kirtley, Jr., and S. Khan
- "Multi-Rate Mixed-Solver for Real-Time Nonlinear Electromagnetic Transient Emulation of AC/DC Networks on FPGA-MPSoC Architecture"
T. Duan, Z. Shen, and V. Dinavahi
- "Sampling-Based Model Predictive Control of PV-Integrated Energy Storage System Considering Power Generation Forecast and Real-Time Price"
J. Ospina, N. Gupta, A. Newaz, M. Harper, M. O. Faruque, E. G. Collins, Jr., R. Meeker, and G. Lofman
- "Rapid Transfer Matrix-Based Calculation of Steady-State Temperature Rises in Cable Ducts Containing Groups of Three Phase Cable"
C. Fu, W. Si, L. Zhu, Y. Liang, and H. Li