IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal - Volume 5
Listed below are the papers that were published in volume 5 of the IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal. Click on the titles to access the papers in the PES Resource Center.
- "Industrial Recommendation of Modeling of Inverter-Based Generators for Power System Dynamic Studies With Focus on Photovoltaic"
K. Yamashita, H. Renner, S. Martínez Villanueva, G. Lammert, P. Aristidou, J. C. Martins, L. Zhu, L. D. P. Ospina, and T. Van Cutsem
- "Enhanced Bayesian Based MPPT Controller for PV Systems"
- "Smart Distributed Generation Systems Using Artificial Neural Network-Based Event Classification"
R. J. Haddad, B. Guha, Y. Kalaani, and A. El-Shahat
- "Estimating the Frequency Response of an Excitation System and Synchronous Generator: Sinusoidal Disturbances Versus Empirical Transfer Function Estimate"
D. dos S. Mota
- "Droop Control for a Multi-Line Current Flow Controller in Meshed Multi-Terminal HVDC Grid Under Large DC Disturbances"
P. Wang, N. Deng, and X.-P. Zhang
- "Control of a PMSG Wind-Turbine Under Asymmetrical Voltage Sags Using Sliding Mode Approach"
D. Thakur and J. Jiang
- "A Dual-Heat-Pump Residential Heating System for Shaping Electric Utility Load"
E. Barrett, C. Eustis, and R. B. Bass
- "Characteristic Parameter-Based Detuned C-Type Filter Design"
G. Zhang, Y. Wang, W. Xu, and E. Sitther
- "Effects of V2H Integration on Optimal Sizing of Renewable Resources in Smart Home Based on Monte Carlo Simulations"
B. Naghibi, M. A. S. Masoum, and S. Deilami
- "Cost Effective Wide Area Measurement Systems for Smart Power Network"
R. Dubey, M. Popov, and J. D. J. C. Muro
- "A Benchmark System for Hardware-in-the-Loop Testing of Distributed Energy Resources"
P. Kotsampopoulos, D. Lagos, N. Hatziargyriou, M. O. Faruque, G. Lauss, O. Nzimako, P. Forsyth, M. Steurer, F. Ponci, A. Monti, V. Dinavahi, and K. Strunz
- "Design and Implementation of Real-Time Mpsoc-FPGA-Based Electromagnetic Transient Emulator of CIGRÉ DC Grid for HIL Application"
Z. Shen, T. Duan, and V. Dinavahi
- "A Tool to Characterize Delays and Packet Losses in Power Systems With Synchrophasor Data"
C. Lackner, F. Wilches-Bernal, B. J. Pierre, and D. A. Schoenwald
- "Reduction of Forced Outages in Islanded Microgrids by Compensating Model Uncertainties in PV Rating and Battery Capacity"
D. Michaelson, H. Mahmood, and J. Jiang
- "Analysis and Modeling of Eddy-Current Couplings for Auxiliary Power Generation on a Freight Train Wagon"
M. Flankl, A. Tüysüz, C. Gong, T. Stolz, and J. W. Kolar
- "Online Coordination of Plugged-In Electric Vehicles and Optimal Rescheduling of Switched Shunt Capacitors in Smart Grid Considering Battery Charger Harmonics"
- "A Transactive Operating Model for Smart Airport Parking Lots"
Maigha and M. L. Crow