IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal - Volume 4
Listed below are the papers that were published in volume 4 of the IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal. Click on the titles to access the papers in the PES Resource Center.
- "Methodology of Automated Protection Analysis for Large Distribution Feeders With High Penetration of Photovoltaic Systems"
Y. Tang and R. Ayyanar
- "Performance Analysis of 10-MW HTS Wind Generator Based on 2D Transient FEA"
Y. Liang and Y. Yang
- "On Calculating Contact Current for Objects Insulated From the Earth and Immersed in Quasi-static Electric Fields"
R. G. Olsen and J. T. Leman
- "Evaluation of Smart Grid Technologies Employed for System Reliability Improvement: Pacific Northwest Smart Grid Demonstration Experience"
Y. P. Agalgaonkar and D. J. Hammerstrom
- "Voltage Stability-Constrained Optimal Simultaneous Placement of PMUs and Channels Enhancing Measurement Reliability and Redundancy"
M. Esmaili and M. Ghamsari-Yazdel
- "Comprehensive Electromagnetic Transient Simulation of AC/DC Grid With Multiple Converter Topologies and Hybrid Modeling Schemes"
Z. Shen and V. Dinavahi
- "Fine-Grained Network Decomposition for Massively Parallel Electromagnetic Transient Simulation of Large Power Systems"
Z. Zhou and V. Dinavahi
- "Study of Wind and PV Frequency Control in U.S. Power Grids—EI and TI Case Studies"
Y. Liu, S. You, and Y. Liu
- "The Value of Flexibility in the Design of Hybrid Energy Systems: A Real Options Analysis"
W. R. Binder, C. J. J. Paredis, and H. E. Garcia
- "Hierarchical Supervisory Control System for PEVs Participating in Frequency Regulation of Smart Grids"
K. Janfeshan and M. A. S. Masoum
- "Contributing to DSO's Energy-Reserve Pool: A Chance-Constrained Two-Stage µVPP Bidding Strategy"
H. Fu, Z. Wu, X.-P. Zhang, and J. Brandt
- "Edge-of-Grid Voltage Control: Device Modeling, Strategic Placement, and Application Considerations"
H. V. Padullaparti, P. Chirapongsananurak, S. Santoso, and J. A. Taylor
- "Capturing Wind With Thermal Energy Storage—Summerside's Smart Grid Approach"
S. Wong, G. Gaudet, and L.-P. Proulx