IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal - Volume 2
Listed below are the papers that were published in volume 2 of the IEEE Power and Energy Technology Systems Journal. Click on the titles to access the papers in the PES Resource Center.
- "LineScout Technology Opens the Way to Robotic Inspection and Maintenance of High-Voltage Power Lines"
N. Pouliot, P.-Luc Richard, and S. Montambault
- "Determining Time-of-Use Schedules for Electric Vehicle Loads: A Practical Perspective"
A. Dubey, S. Santoso, M. P. Cloud, and M. Waclawiak
- "Three Control Approaches for Optimized Energy Flow With Home Energy Management System"
Z. Wu, X.-P. Zhang, J. Brandt, S.-Y. Zhou, and J.-N. Li
- "PV-Active Power Filter Combination Supplies Power to Nonlinear Load and Compensates Utility Current"
N. D. Tuyen and G. Fujita
- "Proactive Management of the Future Grid"
- "Water Tree Detection in Underground Cables Using Time Domain Reflectometry"
K. W. Burkes, E. B. Makram, and R. Hadidi
- "Real-Time Simulation Technologies for Power Systems Design, Testing, and Analysis"
M. O. Faruque, T. Strasser, G. Lauss, V. Jalili-Marandi, P. Forsyth, C. Dufour, V. Dinavahi, A. Monti, P. Kotsampopoulos, J. A. Martinez, K. Strunz, M. Saeedifard, X. Wang, D. Shearer, M. Paolone, R. Brandl, M. Matar, A. Davoudi, and R. Iravani
- "A Potential Method for Determining Nonlinearity in Wind Data"
M. Gan, H.-X. Li, C. L. P. Chen, and L. Chen
- "Design Considerations for Single-Phase Line Frequency Transformers Applied at Photovoltaic Systems"
N. Papanikolaou, A. Kyritsis, M. Loupis, C. Tzotzos, and E. Zoga
- "PMU Data Buffering for Power System State Estimators"
V. Murugesan, Y. Chakhchoukh, V. Vittal, G. T. Heydt, N. Logic, and S. Sturgill
- "Applications of Real-Time Simulation Technologies in Power and Energy Systems"
X. Guillaud, M. O. Faruque, A. Teninge, A. H. Hariri, L. Vanfretti, M. Paolone, V. Dinavahi, P. Mitra, G. Lauss, C. Dufour, A. K. Srivastava, K. Strunz, T. Strasser, and A. Davoudi
- "A Bayesian Approach for Fault Location in Medium Voltage Grids With Underground Cables"
Y. Xiang and J. F. G. Cobben
- "Primary Frequency Response Adequacy Study on the U.S. Eastern Interconnection Under High-Wind Penetration Conditions"
G. Kou, M. Till, T. Bilke, S. Hadley, Y. Liu, and T. King