Everything You Need to Know to Produce PES Compliant Presentations
The Local Organizing Committee (LOC) is responsible for all presentations requirements:
- All presentations Must be on the PES PPT template (http://www.ieee-pes.org/pes-powerpoint-templates). If the presentation is not on the PES PPT template, the presenter may not speak at the session. Please note, this is a PES Governing Board policy.
- All presentations must be non-commercial - the panelist's company name / logo can be on the first & last slides only.
- A copyright form or consent & release form should be obtained and signed for each panelist http://www.ieee.org/documents/ieeecopyrightform.pdf
- All presentations and copyright forms should be supplied to the Power & Energy Society either by USB or secure cloud method 30 days after the conference ends.
IEEE PES, Attn: RC, 445 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854.
All presentations will be exclusively on the IEEE PES Resource Center http://resourcecenter.ieee-pes.org and will be accessible for 30 days free to the public.
- The Meetings Department will administer answering any and all questions received related to the above, and will refer such queries to the SME's as required to provide the details.
- 30 Day Due Date
If you have questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading "Conference Materials Attn: RC".