- Guide for OCA Submission
- Sample OCA Submission - Seattle Chapter
- Sample OCA Submission - Croatia Chapter
Congratulations to the most recent winning chapters! (2018 based on 2017 performance)
Boston Chapter won the IEEE PES Outstanding Chapter Award for the Large Chapter Category.
Runner-ups for this category were the Bangalore, Columbus, Malaysia and North Jersey Chapters.
Kerala Chapter won the IEEE PES Outstanding Chapter Award for the Small Chapter Category.
No Runner-up for this category.
IEEE PES High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program
We are proud to announce the High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program (HPSBCP) is available for all PES Student Branch Chapters. Deadline to apply for this program is December 31.
Eligibility Requirements and Program Overview
- Any active PES Student Branch Chapter is eligible to apply for the High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program.
- Student Branch Chapter chair must apply for the program each year using the Combined Annual Report / High Performing Student Chapter Program form available here. The completed form must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org and your Branch Counselor by December 31 (you may also copy the Chapter and Region Representatives).
- Each PES Chapter that meets the defined performance requirements will be eligible to receive funding. Up to $500 will be awarded based on the scoring criteria of the program to support the cost of PES chapter operations.
The High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program Description
The High Performing Student Branch Chapter Program funding will be awarded yearly with a maximum of $500 and a minimum of $200.
Annual Report - First page should be completed by every Chapter for $200.
Pages 2-3 for HPSBCP - Items in red boxes are madatory for funding consideration up to $500.
Congratulations to the most recent winners for the Membership Growth Contest
Large Chapters (> 100 HG members)
Section Name % Gain Award
Bangalore 21% $1,000 (R10)
Vancouver 17% $500 (R7)
Sweden 11% $250 (R6)
Small Chapters (less than or equal to 100 HG members)
Section Name % Gain
Kerala 71% $1,000 (R10)
Jordan 58% $500 (R9)
Gujarat 21% $250 (R10)
2014 based on 2013 performance
The procedure for IEEE Awards and Recognitions is described at http://www.ieee.org/awards. In general, individuals can nominate members for most awards. The nominator must complete a nomination form that can be obtained from IEEE headquarters by E-mail: email@example.com.
An important form of recognition is the IEEE Fellow Membership. More information can be obtained from http://www.ieee.org/fellows.