- Read Now: December 2018 Electrification Magazine
- Congratulations to our PES Members recently elevated to IEEE Fellow
- Call for Papers: 2019 ISGT Asia Conference
- PES Facebook Photo Contest
- 2018 IEEE PES Erich Gunther Future Power Innovator Scholarship Winner
- IEEE PES Bylaws Revisions - Approved August 2018
- Call for Papers Extended: IEEE PES 2019 GTD Conference & Exposition
- FERC Reliability Conference - "Managing the New Grid"
- 2018 Election PES Constitutional Amendment
- IEEE/PES Testimony at the FERC Technical Reliability Conference
- IEEE PES Corporate Engagement
- 2019 Society-level Awards Nomination Site Open
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
MOU Signed Between South China University of Technology & IEEE
On Nov. 5, South China University of Technology and the IEEE signed a strategic cooperation agreement (MoU) in Building 9 of the School of Electric Power.
Voice of the Governing Board
Shay Bahramirad, Vice President of New Initiatives
There’s a generally recognized truth that results can be achieved in proportion to the amount of effort made.
PES eNews Update
PES Member-Driven Initiative: SS12 Asia
The fourth edition of SS12 ASIA: AGE OF INNOVATION 2018 was hosted in NSBM Green University Town, Homagama, Colombo, Sri Lanka.
PES Member-Driven Initiative: LUXATHON
IEEE student branch CEK and the PES student branch chapter CEK conducted the technical extravaganza LUXATHON on 28-30 September.
LETs Talk – Microgrids and Demand Side Management
Over 30 participants met in Sri Lanka for the LETs Talk speech series.
November/December PES Magazine
Getting It All in to the Mix
By the time this column is published, grid-connected photovoltaic (PV) capacity installed worldwide will probably be near 400 GW.
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora