- 2019 Society-level Awards Nomination Site is Now Open
- Congratulations to the 2018 Society-level Award Winners
- Data Privacy for IEEE Volunteer Data Managers
- Call for Papers: PowerTech Conference 2019
- IEEE PES Transformers Committe - 100+ IEEE standards published in the last century!
- IEEE Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary of the IEEE PES Transformers Committee
- Now Available: March 2018 Electrification Magazine
- Call for Papers: Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference 2018
- Memorandum of Understanding: SGCC & IEEE
- Congratulations to the PES Members Class of 2018 IEEE Fellows
- Request for Proposals - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2019
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Meet the Candidates
Beginning in August, elections will be held for the position of IEEE Division VII delegate-elect/director-elect 2019 and IEEE Division VII delegate/director 2020–2021.
Voice of the Governing Board
Mariesa Crow, Vice President of Publications
I am pleased to report that we have had a strong year in PES publications. Our journals and magazines continue to grow in both submissions and papers published.
PES eNews Update
Today and Tomorrow
Some of the highlights from Region 4's chapters from the first half of 2018.
Electric Lighting of the Kingdom of Hawaii 1886-1888
The IEEE PES Hawaii Chapter worked with the friends of Iolani Palace to celebrate the 130th anniversary of the electric lighting of Honolulu.
Power System Operation, Planning and Economics Committee Report
Report for the Power System Operation, Planning and Economics Committee.
May/June PES Magazine
Look to the Future - Big Data Analytics
We have all heard the management refrain, "Show me the data, and we will make a sound decision!” to make sound decisions, we must identify the data we need to collect, find workarounds when not reliably available, conduct sound analyses, and present them in readily understandable forms...