Educating the Future Workforce
- Over 4000 people trained by PES on latest topics and emerging technologies.
- Our scholarship and graduate programs have resulted in attracting new generations to our industry and the PES
- Learning new skills and technologies to gain information and insight from others through tutorials, webinars, etc.
- Cost-effective workforce training, e.g. through attending tutorials, e-learning
Learn new skills and Technologies: IEEE PES University
- Webinars topics, Last On Site Courses, total attendees during last year and countries. Tutorials (CEUs and PDHs)
- Promote Next Generation Energy Educational Initiative (GenEEI ) platform.
- Offerings to corporations & individual members
- Plain Talk
- Promote CEUs, etc, visitors, countries, new products
- Easy Access to Information to help with sharing best practices, education, industry trends, etc.
- Distribution tool for digital products (complements Xplore)
- Access anywhere
- More than articles: Tutorials, slides, videos and more
- Promote hot topics products
- Scope and terms
- Merit Scholarship
- Scholarship Plus
- Other Scholarships
- Total scholarships and countries