IEEE PES Corporate Engagement
To be the leading provider of scientific and engineering information on electric power and energy for the betterment of society and the preferred professional development source for our members.
IEEE PES members are actively shaping the power and energy industry around the globe. Our 38,000 membership consists of engineers, executives, policy makers, academics and students who are researching and developing new technologies; planning and operating electricity grids; and manufacturing and constructing generators, transmission lines, substations and energy storage devices.
By actively engaging in PES, your employees can stay up to date on the latest advances including renewable energy system design and integration, smart-grid technologies, electric vehicles, wholesale market design and operation and asset management.
IEEE PES at a Glance
- Established in 1884
- 38,000 members worldwide
- 230+ local chapters across 10 global regions
- Six peer-reviewed technical publications
- 22 technical committees
- 400+ related standards
- 40+ conferences per year, plus hundreds of local meetings
Engaging in the IEEE Power & Energy Society can provide a big boost to your employees and help your organization be even more successful by providing the professionals you’re investing in with:
- The latest information about current trends and all aspects of the fast-changing electric power and energy industry
- Industry insight through Power & Energy and Electrification magazines, technical reports and peer-reviewed journals
- Compelling programs and networking opportunities at our conferences and events
- Platforms to tackle broad-reaching challenges by participating in the IEEE standards-development process and PES technical committees
- Opportunities to meet, network and collaborate with local members via our vibrant chapters, and become actively engaged in the global PES community