IEEE PES 2022 Call For Tutorials
Deadline for submisisons - August 6, 2021
Please complete the following Call for Tutorials Application for consideration of your tutorial for one of the following IEEE PES 2022 North American conferences: ISGT, T&D and/or General Meeting. Click Here for the Call for Tutorials Application Form
Note: Conference Themes:
2022 IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies - North America - 21 to 24 February, Washington DC, USA - "Moving to a 3-D Energy Landscape: Decarbonized, Democratized, Decentralized"
2022 IEEE PES Transmission & Distribtion Conference and Exposition - 25 to 28 April, New Orleans, LA, USA - "Changing the Game: Solutions for Tomorrow's Grid"
2022 IEEE PES General Meeting - 17 to 21 July , Denver, CO, USA
Your tutorial submission to the Power & Energy Society’s Selection and Quality Control Committee of the Education New Product Development Committee and the PES Technical Council will be reviewed for consideration.
The proposed tutorial:
- Length must be half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Web-based tutorials are held in 2-hour sessions.
- Tutorial organizer MUST first have the tutorial technically approved by the relevant PES Technical Committee. Approval by a PES Technical Committee is a requirement. Any tutorials submitted without the approval of a PES Technical Committee will not be considered.
The following information must be included:
- Title of tutorial.
- Abstract/description of approximately 150 words.
- Target Audience.
- Learning Objectives.
- Course Outline denoting Topics and timeframes for each topic. An eight-hour tutorial should allow for at least 7.5 hours excluding break.
- Instructor names and biographies (approximately 125 words).
- Email addresses of organizer and all instructors.
Presenter(s) agrees to:
- Use the PES Template. Presenter information and company logo may be on first and last slide only.
- Permit PDF version of slides printed 2 per page to be distributed to registrants.
- Provide signed copy of profit sharing agreement, W-8/W-9. If W-8, please provide banking information so that a wire transfer can be made.
- Proposal Submissions Due: August 6, 2021
- Final Decision Date: October – December 2021
- ISGT Draft PowerPoint Due December 10, 2021; Final PowerPoint due January 7, 2022
- T&D Draft PowerPoint Due January 28, 2022; Final PowerPoint due March 4, 2022
- GM Draft PowerPoint Due May 6, 2022; Final PowerPoint due June 3, 2022