IEEE PES 2021 Call For Tutorials
PLEASE APPLY NO LATER THAN August 6, 2021
Please complete the following Call for Tutorials Application for consideration of your tutorial for one of the following IEEE PES 2022 North American conferences: ISGT, T&D and/or General Meeting. Click Here for the Call for Tutorials Application Form
Next Step: Submit your application by clicking HERE.
Your tutorial submission to the Power & Energy Society’s Selection and Quality Control Committee of the Education New Product Development Committee and the PES Technical Council will be reviewed for consideration.
The proposed tutorial:
- Length must be half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours). Web-based tutorials are held in 2-hour sessions.
- Tutorial organizer MUST first have the tutorial technically approved by the relevant PES Technical Committee. Approval by a PES Technical Committee is a requirement. Any tutorials submitted without the approval of a PES Technical Committee will not be considered.
The following information must be included:
- Title of tutorial.
- Abstract/description of approximately 150 words.
- Target Audience.
- Learning Objectives.
- Course Outline denoting Topics and timeframes for each topic. An eight-hour tutorial should allow for at least 7.5 hours excluding break.
- Instructor names and biographies (approximately 125 words).
- Email addresses of organizer and all instructors.
Presenter(s) agrees to:
- Presenter information and company logo may be on first and last slide only.
- Permit PDF version of slides printed 2 per page to be distributed to registrants.
- Provide signed copy of profit sharing agreement, W-8/W-9. If W-8, please provide banking information so that a wire transfer can be made.
- Proposal Submissions Due: August 6, 2021
- Final Decision Date: October – December 2021
- ISGT Draft PowerPoint Due December 10, 2021; Final PowerPoint due January 7, 2022
- T&D Draft PowerPoint Due January 28, 2022; Final PowerPoint due March 4, 2022
- GM Draft PowerPoint Due May 6, 2022; Final PowerPoint due June 3, 2022