IEEE PES 2020 Call For Tutorials
PLEASE APPLY NO LATER THAN AUGUST 31, 2019
Please complete the following Call for Tutorials Application for consideration of your tutorial for one of the following IEEE PES 2020 North American conferences: ISGT, T&D, and/or GM. Click Here for the Call for Tutorials Application Form
Next Step: Submit your completed application using the application portal by clicking here: 2020 Conference Tutorial Proposal Application Submission Note: You will need to complete the questions in the portal and upload your tutorial application before submitting.
Your tutorial submission to the Power & Energy Society’s Selection and Quality Control Committee of the Education New Product Development Committee and the PES Technical Council will be reviewed for consideration.
Note: ISGT 2020 will be held in Washington DC in February, T&D 2020 will be held in Chicago, IL in April, and GM 2020 will be held in Montreal, Canada, in August.
The proposed tutorial:
- Length must be half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours).
- Tutorial organizer should first get the tutorial technically approved by the relevant PES Technical Committee (TC), or technical organization. For proposals that are not submitted through formal approval through a particular technical committee, the Selection & Quality Control committee, if need be, will solicit advice from associated technical committee related to the topic of the tutorial submission.
The following information must be included:
- Title of tutorial.
- Abstract/description of approximately 150 words.
- Target Audience.
- Learning Objectives.
- Course Outline denoting Topics and timeframes for each topic. An eight-hour tutorial should allow for at least 7.5 hours excluding break.
- Instructor names and biographies (approximately 125 words).
- Email addresses of organizer and all instructors.
Presenter(s) agrees to:
- Use the PES template. Presenter information and company logo may be on first and last slide only.
- Permit PDF version of slides printed 2 per page to be distributed to registrants.
- Provide signed copy of profit sharing agreement, W-8/W-9. If W-8, please provide banking information so that a wire transfer can be made.
- Proposal Submissions Due: August 31, 2019
- Final Decision Date: October – December 2019
- ISGT Draft Powerpoint Due December 6, 2019; Final PowerPoint due January 6, 2020
- T&D Draft PowerPoint Due January 27, 2020, Final PowerPoint Due March 2, 2020
- GM Draft PowerPoint Due May 4, 2019; Final PowerPoint due June 22, 2020