IEEE PES 2018 Call For Tutorials
PLEASE APPLY NO LATER THAN AUGUST 22, 2017
Please complete the following for consideration of your tutorial for one of the following IEEE PES 2018 North American conferences: ISGT, T&D, or GM, and send to LaToya Gourdine, email@example.com, and Susan Koval, firstname.lastname@example.org, of the PES Executive Office, who will coordinate the tutorial submission to the PES Power & Energy Education Committee (PEEC) and PES Technical Council.
Note that ISGT 2018 will be held in Washington DC in February, T&D will be held in Denver Colorado in April, and GM 2018 will be held in Portland Oregon in August.
The proposed tutorial:
- Length must be half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours).
- Tutorial organizer should first get the tutorial technically approved by the relevant PES Technical Committee (TC), or technical organization.
The following information must be included:
- Title of tutorial.
- Abstract/description of approximately 150 words.
- A summary of topics and a brief description of what is covered by each topic.
- Organization of the tutorial – this should show the timeslots allotted to each topic. An eight hour tutorial should allow for at least 7.5 hours excluding break.
- Instructor names and biographies (approximately 125 words).
- Email addresses of organizer and all instructors.
Presenter(s) agrees to:
- Use the PES template. Presenter information and company logo may be on first and last slide only.
- Permit PDF version of slides printed 2 per page to be distributed to registrants.
- Provide signed copy of profit sharing agreement and W-8/W-9.
- Proposal Submissions Due: August 22, 2017
- Final Decision Date: December 1, 2017
- ISGT Draft Powerpoint Due January 19, 2018; Final due February 2, 2018
- T&D Draft Powerpoint Due February 23, 2018: Final due March 16, 2018
- GM Draft Powerpoint Due May 25, 2018; Final due June 15, 2018