IEEE PES 2017 Call For Tutorials
PLEASE APPLY NO LATER THAN AUGUST 22, 2016
Please complete the following for consideration of your tutorial for an IEEE PES 2017 conference, and send to LaToya Gourdine, Administrator, PES Education & Meeting Services, firstname.lastname@example.org, who will coordinate the tutorial submission to the PES PEEC LLLSC (Power & Energy Education Committee Life Long Learning Subcommittee) and PES Technical Council.
Note that ISGT 2017 will be held in Washington DC in approximately the late April/early May timeframe. GM 2017 will be held in Chicago in July.
The proposed tutorial:
- Length must be half day (4 hours) or full day (8 hours).
- Tutorial organizer should first get the tutorial technically approved by the relevant PES Technical Committee (TC), or technical organization.
The following information must be included:
- Title of tutorial.
- Abstract/description of approximately 150 words.
- A summary of topics and a brief description of what is covered by each topic.
- Organization of the tutorial – this should show the timeslots allotted to each topic. An eight hour tutorial should allow for at least 7.5 hours excluding break.
- Instructor names and biographies (approximately 125 words).
- Email addresses of organizer and all instructors.
Presenter(s) agrees to:
- Use the PES template. Presenter information and company logo may be on first and last slide only.
- Permit PDF version of slides printed 2 per page to be distributed to registrants.
- Provide signed copy of profit sharing agreement and W-8/W-9.
- Proposal Submissions Due: August 22 , 2016
- Final Decision Date: December 2, 2016
- ISGT Draft Powerpoint Due February 10, 2017 ; Final due March 31, 2017
- GM Draft Powerpoint due April 14, 2017; Final due June 2, 2017