Current and Recent Award Ceremony Programs
The PES recognizes important technical, educational and service contributions through the conferral of numerous awards. Information on these awards and on the Senior and Fellow Member Programs are found the PES Awards page.
PES is seeking nominations.
Each year, at the PES General Meeting in July, many of the awards are conferred during the ceremony held in conjunction with a banquet. More than 400 colleagues and their guests gather to recognize those whose outstanding achievements merited acknowledgement by the power and energy community.
You may know someone whose accomplishments make them a worthy recipient of a PES award.
View the Awards Ceremony Programs to learn about the achievements and backgrounds of people to whom awards were presented. Specific qualifications and nomination forms can be found by clicking on the names of the award listed below. Then, nominate your colleague!
- 2018 Comlete Program, Portland, OR USA
- 2017 Complete Program, Chicago, IL, USA
- 2016 Student Award Program Boston, MA, USA
- 2016 Complete Program Boston, MA, USA
- 2016 Pioneer in Power Award Minneapolis, MN, USA
- 2015 Student Award Program Denver, CO, USA
- 2015 Complete Program Denver, CO, USA
- 2014 Complete Program National Harbor, MD, USA
- 2013 Complete Program Vancouver, Canada
- 2012 Complete Program San Diego, California, USA
- 2011 Complete Program Detroit, Michigan, USA
- 2010 Compete Program Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
- 2009 Complete Program Calgary, Alberta, Canada
- 2009 Meritorious Service Award (Melvin I. Olken)
- 2008 Complete Program Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- 2008 Meritorious Service Award (John W. Estey)