IEEE PES thanks its members for their support during these challenging times. IEEE provides many tools to support our membership through virtual conferences and meetings, online collaboration tools, publishing impactful cutting-edge research, virtual educational resources, and more
- As a service to our members we’re making the following tutorials free to PES Members.
- Smart Distribution: DA/DMS Systems and ADMS Integration with DERs and Microgrids
Plain Talk About the Electric Power System: Transmission System
- Free Tutorial Announcement
IEEE Smart Grid Material
- IEEE Smart Grid Webinar Series: Performance, Safety & Degradation of Li-ion Battery Storage
Member Remote Access IEEE Xplore
- If you access IEEE Xplore(R) Digital Library through your institution and you are having access issues when working
remotely, try these tips for remote access, or contact IEEE for help.
IEEE Dues & Society - Special Circumstances
IEEE realizes that economic circumstances may impact some members' ability to pay the full amount of IEEE membership dues.
For this reason, the following special circumstance categories have been established. Special circumstance discounts are not
available to Student members or to members in developing nations who take the electronic membership option. Only one category may be claimed in any year.
IEEE Humanitarian Activities Committee & SIGHT Projects – Response to COVID-19
- The IEEE Humanitarian Activities Committee has adapted its requirements to better enable IEEE volunteers to contribute to the COVID-19 Pandemic. For that reason, HAC and SIGHT (Special Interest Group on Humanitarian Technology) Projects will join forces to prioritize proposals that have a strong potential for immediate impact in the fight against COVID-19. For more information and details on how to submit a proposal (deadline 1 June), see the IEEE HAC & SIGHT Projects 2020 Special Call for Proposals related to COVID-19.