Call for Papers: Saudi Arabia Smart Grid Conference (SASG 2017)
12th - 14th Dec, 2017 • Saudi Arabia, Jeddah • Jeddah Hilton Hotel
The purpose of the Saudi Arabia Smart Grid Conference on Smart Grid and Renewable Energy (SASG 2017) is to bring together researchers, designers, developers and practitioners interested in the advances and applications in the field of Smart Grids, Green Information and Communication Technologies, Sustainability, Energy Aware Systems and Technologies.
- Smart Grids
- Renewable Energy and Grid Integrations
- Energy Efficiency Measures and Methodologies
- Smart Cities
- Automation and Communication Technologies
- Power System Planning, Operation and Maintenance
- Regulatory Aspects and Market Operations
- Standards for smart grid and grid codes
- Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2017.
- Acceptance notification of abstracts: 15 May 2017.
- Full paper submission deadline: 15 July 2017.
- Acceptance notification of full papers: 15 August 2017.
Each submitted paper will pass through the standard IEEE peer-review process and, if accepted and presented at the Conference, will appear in the conference proceedings and will be submitted for inclusion in the IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Paper contests will include a Conference Best Paper Award and a Best Poster Award.