PES Volunteer Resources
The success of PES is largely due to an active membership willing to volunteer their time and expertise toward the betterment of the society. Volunteer opportunities include serving on technical committees, becoming involved in a chapter, being a webmaster and helping at a conference or meeting, among many other ways to serve. On this page, you will find a number of resources for volunteers.
For All Volunteers
- PES Logos - Print-ready logos, web-ready logos and society branding information
- IEEE Expense Report Form: 2018 Expense Report Form. Make sure you are using only the current version of this form (the amount you are reimbursed for mileage can change). Remember to include your member/supplier number to avoid unnecessary delays. Complete Instructions.
- PES PowerPoint Templates. Use these for PES conferences.
- IEEE Travel Department
For the best service and some special IEEE discounts for IEEE, personal and business travel.
- Complete List of IEEE Volunteer Resources
Whatever your involvement with PES or IEEE, find useful resources here.
- Registration Confirmation Letter to Help Obtain Visa
As an non-US resident, could a letter confirming your meeting registration help with your efforts to obtain a visa to attend a PES Meeting? Please contact the registration company for the conference you are attending to assist you.
- Visit the new Webmaster Resources page for details on how to launch your own IEEE PES Chapter, Committee or Conference website.
- Member Benefit Brochure
- 2018 Presentation Slides on PES Membership (PDF)
- PES Resource Center Presentation Slides
- PES Promotional Flyers. Download and print for your chapter's next event.
Flyer 1 and Flyer 2.
- Student Membership Flyer
- Affiliate Membership Flyer
- Technical Activities Flyer
- Senior Membership Flyer