- In Memoriam - Pat Ryan - PES Executive Director
- Request for Proposals: 2022 IEEE Sustainable Power and Energy Conference
- IEEE PES Day events are happening - check out the calendar of events
- March's Issue of the Electrification Magazine is now available
- 2021 IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Application is Open
- 2021 IEEE PES Erich Gunther Future Power Innovator Application is Open
- 2022 PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference Host Concept Paper/Request for Proposal
- Congratulations to the PES Members Elevated to Fellow, Class of 2021
- Request for Proposals: 2022 IEEE PES ISGT Middle East and North Africa Conference
- 2021 IEEE PES GT&D International Conference & Exposition, Istanbul: Call for Participants, Papers, Panels, Tutorials
- eGrid 2022: Request for Proposals
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
PES DL Updates: Distinguished Lecture by Dr. Jessica Bian Organized by PES Queensland Chapter
Dr. Jessica Bian discussed grid reliability and its vital signs in a DL event organized by PES Queensland Chapter.
Voice of the Governing Board
Bikash Pal, PES Vice President Publications
An overview of how, in spite of the pandemic, PES Publications flourished in 2020.
PES eNews Update
PES Committee Updates: IEEE Industry Technical Support Leadership Committee (ITS LC) Report
5 ITS LC-led documents are among Top-Ten Resource Center downloads, including the top two.
PES DAY Update: 2021 PES Day Event Planning Presented by Chaitali Naik
2021 PES Day Chair Chaitali Naik presented brief descriptions of all major initiatives.
PES DLP Updates: Distinguished Lecture by Yousu Chen at VJEC, Kerala
PES VJEC SB Chapter in collaboration with PES Kerala Chapter organized a DL by Mr. Yousu Chen.
March/April 2021 Power & Energy Magazine
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.