- 2022 ISGT-North America Conference - Location and Date Changed to New Orleans, April 2022
- IEEE Power & Energy Society Partnership with Burns & McDonnell
- 2022 IEEE PES Society Award Nomination Deadline January 31st
- 2022 IEEE PES T&D Student Poster Contest & Housing Application Deadline February 15th
- December's Issue of the Electrification Magazine is now available
- 2023-2024 IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Request for Proposal/Concept Paper
- Date has been Extended Request for Proposal: 2023 IEEE PES Asia Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC)
- Congratulations to the PES Members Elected to the IEEE Class of 2022 Fellows
- Guadalupe González - PES Diversity & Inclusion Chair
- 2023 ISGT Latin America: Call for Host Proposals
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
PES-HAC Updates: Panel on Diversifying Leadership was Held and First PES-HAC Congress is Scheduled in October
A panel on diversifying leadership was organized in R9 WiP Day and explore the activities of First PES-HAC Congress to be held in October 2021.
Voice of the Governing Board
Miriam P. Sanders, IEEE Division VII Director
Are you aware of the benefits of senior and fellow membership? See what privileges they provide and if you qualify.
PES eNews Update
Updates from Region 10
The latest news and events from PES Region 10.
Distinguished Lecture: February Texas Blackouts and Grid Reliability, by Dr Jessica Bian
A look at Dr Jessica Bian's recent Distinguished Lecturer Program talk.
UFCG PES SB Chapter Organized Web Series PES RES for Kids and a Solidarity Campaign
See how PES UFCG developed their recent children's web series and solidarity campaign.
September/October 2021 Power & Energy Magazine
Essential System Services Reform
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.