- Data Privacy for IEEE Volunteer Data Managers
- Call for Papers: PowerTech Conference 2019
- IEEE PES Transformers Committe - 100+ IEEE standards published in the last century!
- IEEE Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary of the IEEE PES Transformers Committee
- Now Available: March 2018 Electrification Magazine
- 2018 IEE PES T&D: Student Session Schedule
- Call for Papers: Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference 2018
- Memorandum of Understanding: SGCC & IEEE
- Congratulations to the PES Members Class of 2018 IEEE Fellows
- Request for Proposals - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2019
- 2017 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient: Chris Calderwood
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Survey Report: IEEE PES Future Directions
The Future Directions subcommittee of IEEE PES Long Range Planning Committee took initiatives to explore the future directions in various sectors based on an extensive survey.
Voice of the Governing Board
Bruno Meyer, IEEE Division VII Director
A view on the IEEE Board of Directors and the role of the Division VII Director.
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES Region 2 Update
Region 2 includes 11 PES chapters, including 3 PES/IAS joint chapters and 1 PES/IAS/PELS joint chapter
Substations Committee Report
Report for the Standards – Substations Committee.
First PES Day Celebration: Grand Initiatives
The 1st PES Day on April 22, 2018 celebrates 10 years of the IEEE PES name.
May/June PES Magazine
Look to the Future - Big Data Analytics
We have all heard the management refrain, "Show me the data, and we will make a sound decision!” to make sound decisions, we must identify the data we need to collect, find workarounds when not reliably available, conduct sound analyses, and present them in readily understandable forms...