- June's Issue of the Electrification Magazine is now available
- Congratulations to the 2022 IEEE PES Outstanding Student Scholars
- New! IEEE Power & Energy Society Partnership with Smart Wires, Inc.
- Call for Volunteers - PES Positions
- Congratulations to the 2022 PES Society Awardees
- Division VII Director-elect Candidates - Lalit Goel and Christopher Root
- Call for participation - 2023 IEEE PES Grid Edge Technologies & Exposition
- Position Opening- Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Energy Conversion
- PES Technical Report - the importance of electrical grid modernization to mitigate impacts from and adapt to climate change
- March's Issue of the Electrification Magazine is now available
- Announcing the 2022 IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Committee Chair - David Zabetakis
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Amazing Growth of PES Student Branch Chapters
PES became the first IEEE Society to achieve 10,000+ IEEE SB Chapter members and 14,000+ IEEE Society student/GSM members in December 2021.
Voice of the Governing Board
Jessica J. Bian, PES President (2022-23)
As your new Society President, I want to share with you the latest initiatives, news, and events for the year to come!
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES DAY 2022 Chair Appointment
Mercy Chelangat, Vice-Chair for PES DAY 2021 has been appointed as the Chair of IEEE PES DAY 2022.
Vaagdevi College of Engineering PES SB Chapter’s Initiatives: Helping Hands–Join Hands in Helping the Needy
A look at the Vaagdevi College of Engineering PES SB Chapter’s recent charity initiatives.
In Memoriam: Wallace (Wally) Behnke (1926-2022)
A tribute to the life and career of our 1988-1989 President, Wallace Behnke.
March/April 2022 Power & Energy Magazine
An Expanding Route of Choices
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.