- Important Announcement Regarding T&D 2020
- Director-Elects address PES Members at the General Meeting
- 2020 IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference Tutorials
- Read the article: The Pandemic's Surprise Revelation
- Read the article: The Grid Transformation Forum
- Call for Papers: 2020 Energy Internet & Energy Systems Integration Conference (EI2) - Due August 15
- Call for Papers: 2021 IEEE PowerTech Madrid - Submit by Oct 15
- ISGT 2021 Panel Submission Deadline: EXTENDED!
- IEEE PES 2021 Call for Tutorials
- 2020 Energy Internet and Energy System Integration Conference (EI2) Revised Due Date August 15, 2020
- On the Dot podcast: Melinda Garvey speaks with Dr. Shay Bahramirad
- Listen to the Seeking Delphi podcast hosted by Shay Bahramirad for a post-COVID future series
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Observations from the PES Immediate Past-President: Saifur Rahman
Rahman ensures that IEEE becomes more global and more relevant to technology professionals worldwide.
Voice of the Governing Board
Vijay Vittal, IEEE Fellow, PES-GB Member Vice President Technical Activities
Technical Activities are a principal function of PES activities and virtual offerings are a critical avenue for maintaining and advancing technical activities during this global pandemic.
PES eNews Update
Editor's Corner: July 2020
In the July issue of PES Enews, we are honored to have an article from Professor Vijay Vittal, FIEEE, Vice President Technical Activities in the Voice of the Governing Board Section.
Join 2020 IEEE PES Global Student Congress
Virtual for the first time: the fourth 2020 IEEE PES Global Student Congress will take place 1-2, 8-9 August
July/August 2020 Power & Energy Magazine
A Resilient Grid: Up for the Challenge
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora