- Memorandum of Understanding: SGCC & IEEE
- Congratulations to the PES Members Class of 2018 IEEE Fellows
- Now Available: December 2017 Issue of Electrification Magazine
- WATCH: Introduction to ISGT 2018's Panels
- Call for Papers: ISGT Europe 2018
- Call for Papers: ISGT Asia 2018
- PES Energy Storage & Stationary Battery Committee Tutorial: 7 February 2018, Washington DC
- Request for Proposals - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2019
- 2017 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient: Chris Calderwood
- Call for Papers: ITEC Asia-Pacific 2018
- Call for Papers: 2018 IEEE PES T&D Latin America
- 2018 PES Awards Nominations are Open
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Europe, Middle East and Africa 2017 News
Some key activities and achievements of members from Region 8 in 2017, including the 7th IEEE PES ISGT Europe conference.
Voice of the Governing Board
Saifur Rahman, President
As your president for 2018 and 2019, it is my privilege to write to you about some of the newer items the Power & Energy Society is focusing on.
PES eNews Update
Hydroelectric Power Subcommittee Winter 2018 Meeting
The Subcommittee and active Work Groups will meet February 8-9, 2018 in Denver.
Zagreb Energy Congress Report
The 3rd Zagreb Energy Congress (ZEC) took place 13-16 Dec. 2016 and was organized by members of the IEEE Student Branch Zagreb.
PES-YP 2017 IEEE MGA YP Achievement Awards
Two PES-YP Ex-com members have been awarded with IEEE MGA (Global) Young Professionals Achievement Awards.
January/February PES Magazine
Changing Consumers' Energy Behavior
The Nobel Prize Committee recently recognized Richard Thaler for his contributions to behavioral economics...