- In Memoriam - Pat Ryan - PES Executive Director
- 2021 Society Awardees Announcement
- Call For Tutorials - IEEE PES 2022 North American conferences: ISGT, T&D and/or General Meeting
- PES 2021 Elections: Meet the PES Governing Board Candidates
- 2021 PES GM Virtual Student Poster Session & Contest
- Request for Proposals: 2022 IEEE Sustainable Power and Energy Conference
- IEEE PES Day events are happening - check out the calendar of events
- March's Issue of the Electrification Magazine is now available
- 2021 IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative Application is Open
- 2021 IEEE PES Erich Gunther Future Power Innovator Application is Open
- 2022 PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference Host Concept Paper/Request for Proposal
- eGrid 2022: Request for Proposals
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Society Elections – Meet the Candidates
Positions and candidates for this year's PES elections.
Voice of the Governing Board
Shay Bahramirad, Vice President of New Initiatives, IEEE Power & Energy Society
The electric grid is modern society’s life-support system, that's why IEEE PES stays committed to meeting the new challenges of our evolving grid.
PES eNews Update
PES DL Updates: Prof. Edson da Costa Bortoni’s DL Organized by IEEE PES Perú
Prof. Dr. Edson da Costa Bortoni delivered the IEEE PES Distinguished Lecture on March 13th, 2021.
WIP Updates: Women in Engineering Tech Summit 2020
Multiple groups vame togehter this month to organize the virtual event "Women in Engineering Tech Summit 2020".
In Memoriam: Radhakisan S. Baheti
It is with sadness we notice the passing of Radhakisan Baheti.
May/June 2021 Power & Energy Magazine
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.