- Congratulations to the PES Members in the Class of 2020 IEEE Fellows
- Request for Proposals: IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Middle East Conference 2021
- Request for Proposals: IEEE PES Asia Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference 2022
- Request for Proposals: IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Asia Conference 2022
- Call for Papers: 2020 IEEE PES APPEEC Conference
- 2019 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient Announced
- 2019 IEEE PES Erich Gunther Future Power Innovator Scholarship Recipient
- PES Bylaws Changes
- PES Photo Contest 2019
- PESGM 2020 Manuscript Collection Website
- PES Election News – The Results Are In!
- Call for Nominations: 2020 PES Society Awards
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Humans of IEEE PES: Damir Novosel, 2016-17 PES President
We are very pleased to include an exclusive interview of Wayne Damir Novosel.
Voice of the Governing Board
Frank C. Lambert, PES President
Great News…our PES Membership exceeded 40,000 at the end of 2019! We’re going to need EVERYONE working together to prepare for ALL of the CHANGES that are coming!
PES eNews Update
Student Branch Activity: IEEE PES SBC IIT Kanpur
IEEE PES SBC IIT Kanpur has initiated a lecture series named “Praket: The knowledge window”.
ES DLP: IEEE PES Boise Chapter Hosted Dr. Vahid Madani
Presentation on “Modern Grid Resilience, Sustainability, Protection, and Operation”.
PES DLP: IEEE PES/IAS Joint Chapter
The IEEE PES/IAS Joint chapter Uttar Pradesh section was honored to host Dr. Ram Adapa
January/February 2020 Magazine
Distribution Management: Its Changing World
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora