- In Memoriam - Pat Ryan - PES Executive Director
- T&D Author Virtual Event Happening NOW! Registration & Program Info
- 2021 IEEE PES GT&D International Conference & Exposition, Istanbul: Call for Participants, Papers, Panels, Tutorials
- 2021 PowerTech: Call for Papers (Extended to 15 Nov)
- 2021 IEEE PES General Meeting Paper Submissions
- eGrid 2022: Request for Proposals
- 2021 PES Award Nominations Now Open
- Read: How Quantum Computing is Poised to Support Sustainable Power Grids
- "Ensuring Service Continuity During The Pandemic"
- September 2020 Issue of Electrification Magazine
- IEEE Transmitter Article: Anatomy of a Wind Turbine - The Eco-Friendly Power Solution
- 2020 IEEE PES Awards Recipients Showcase
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
In Memoriam – Pat RyanThe IEEE Power & Energy Society is saddened to announce the passing of Patrick Ryan, IEEE PES Executive Director on Tuesday, September 8, 2020.
Voice of the Governing Board
Jun Yu, Member At Large Global Outreach
The IEEE PES China Chapter Council provides Chinese entities and experts with great opportunities to take an active part in PES activities and its standardization work.
PES eNews Update
Editor's Corner: September 2020
In this issue, we have an article from Dr. Jun Yu, news from the IEEE UERJ Student Branch, announcements for new webinars and articles, and a tribute to Patrick Ryan.
PES Bangladesh Activities
An overview of the online activities the IEEE PES Bangladesh Chapter organized to keep students involved during the pandemic.
September/October 2020 Power & Energy Magazine
Look to the Future
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.