- Now Available: March 2019 Electrification Magazine
- Date Extended: Call for Papers 2019 IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference
- Expert Paper - Success Factors for Sustainable Electrical Energy Delivery: Now available
- Call for Papers: 2019 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC)
- Request for Proposals - 2021 IEEE Asia- Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC)
- Call for Participation: 2019 IEEE PES Transactive Energy Systems Conference - Date Exended
- Scholarship Plus - Making an Impact on Students' Futures
- 2018 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient Announced
- Congratulations to PES Members elevated to IEEE Fellow
- Call for Papers EXTENDED: 2019 ISGT Asia Conference
- FERC Reliability Conference - "Managing the New Grid"
- 2018 Election PES Constitutional Amendment
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Lights for the Working Hands: Electrifying a Tribal Colony by PES Student Volunteers
The objective of the humanitarian project “Lights for the Working Hands” was to electrify one of the tribal colonies located in the Palakkad district.
Voice of the Governing Board
Juan Carlos Montero Q., Vice President, Membership & Image
Like many of you and also as part of the responsibility that comes with my work, I need to follow the technological trends in power systems and monitor the transformation that the energy sector is undergoing.
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES Canada Grid Modernization Workshop 2018
Region 7 Chapters organized the Second Canadian Grid Modernization Workshop in Nov. 2018.
Professor Tapan K. Saha Lectures
The IEEE BRAC University Student Branch and PES Student Chapter held the seminar “Challenges and Opportunities of High Solar PV Penetrations to National Grids”.
Video: Testimonial from a PES Scholarship Recipient
"I'd like to express my sincere gratitude to those involved in the IEEE PES Scholarship program for naming me a recipient..."
March/April PES Magazine
Future Power Systems
Many of us view the rapid growth of distributed energy resources (DERs) as a major and inevitable change...
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora