- Join Us! IEEE PES Day 2018
- IEEE PES Transformers Committe - 100+ IEEE standards published in the last century!
- IEEE Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary of the IEEE PES Transformers Committee
- Now Available: March 2018 Electrification Magazine
- 2018 IEE PES T&D: Student Session Schedule
- Call for Papers: Asia-Pacific Power and Energy Engineering Conference 2018
- Memorandum of Understanding: SGCC & IEEE
- Congratulations to the PES Members Class of 2018 IEEE Fellows
- Request for Proposals - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2019
- 2017 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient: Chris Calderwood
- 2018 PES Awards Nominations are Open
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Survey Report: IEEE PES Future Directions
The Future Directions subcommittee of IEEE PES Long Range Planning Committee took initiatives to explore the future directions in various sectors based on an extensive survey.
Voice of the Governing Board
Bruno Meyer, IEEE Division VII Director
A view on the IEEE Board of Directors and the role of the Division VII Director.
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES Region 2 Update
Region 2 includes 11 PES chapters, including 3 PES/IAS joint chapters and 1 PES/IAS/PELS joint chapter
Substations Committee Report
Report for the Standards – Substations Committee.
First PES Day Celebration: Grand Initiatives
The 1st PES Day on April 22, 2018 celebrates 10 years of the IEEE PES name.
March/April PES Magazine
Energy Management Systems
There have been dramatic changes in the electric power industry in recent years. The widespread addition of variable resources and distributed resources presents special challenges to system operators...