- In Memoriam - Bill Tinney
- Call for Papers - 2019 IEEE Sustainable Power & Energy Conference (iSPEC)
- IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Request for Proposals
- PES 2019 Election Candidates
- Congratulations to the 2019 PES Society-level Awardees
- Call for T&D 2020 Tutorial Instructors
- Request for Proposal 2021 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC) - Date Extended
- SGRA Podcast: Alan Ross & Patrick Ryan on IEEE Power & Energy Society
- SGRA Podcast: Alan Ross & Patrick Ryan on IEEE Smart Village
- Expert Paper - Success Factors for Sustainable Electrical Energy Delivery: Now available
- Call for Papers: 2019 IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference (APPEEC)
- Scholarship Plus - Making an Impact on Students' Futures
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Humans of IEEE PES – Professor Saifur Rahman
Humans of IEEE PES refers to a dedicated PES volunteer who is well known for his notable contribution to IEEE PES. In this issue, Saifur Rahman, President, IEEE PES, has been selected.
Voice of the Governing Board
Bikash Pal, FIEEE, Vice President Publications
I am honored to be given this opportunity to serve you, our valued members, as Vice President Publications...
PES eNews Update
IEEE PES Distinguished Lecture Program: Enrique Tejera in Mexico
Over 27 professionals and students from Queretaro and Guanajuato States attended the “Substation Maintenance Seminar” in Queretaro, Mexico.
PES Awards 2019
IEEE Power & Energy Society proudly presents the class of 2019 Society-Level Award recipients.
IEEE PES Day 2019: Video Messages
The IEEE PES Governing Board Members would like to send best wishes for the PES Day 2019.
May/June PES Magazine
New Developments in High-Voltage dc
High-voltage dc (HVDC) development has a bright future ahead. When fully coordinated with other equipment and integrated with the overall system, this versatile technology provides...
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora