- In Memoriam - Pat Ryan - PES Executive Director
- Congratulations to the PES Members Elevated to Fellow, Class of 2021
- 2020 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Recipient Announcement
- December's Issue of the Electrification Magazine is now available
- Renew Your 2021 PES Membership
- Request for Proposals 2022-2023 IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference - Revised Due Date January 31, 2021
- Request for Proposals: 2022 IEEE PES ISGT Middle East and North Africa Conference
- 2021 PES Award Nominations Now Open
- 2021 IEEE PES GT&D International Conference & Exposition, Istanbul: Call for Participants, Papers, Panels, Tutorials
- 2021 PowerTech: Call for Papers (Extended to 15 Nov)
- eGrid 2022: Request for Proposals
- IEEE Transmitter Article: Anatomy of a Wind Turbine - The Eco-Friendly Power Solution
- 2020 IEEE PES Awards Recipients Showcase
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
PES Women in Power Update: Women of Wisdom (WOW) – Webinar Series in 2020Women of Wisdom (WOW) is an International Tech-Talk Webinar Series with the goal of opening an international gateway for the audience to interact with eminent women leaders from different parts of the world.
Voice of the Governing Board
Nouredine Hadjsaid, Treasurer, IEEE Power & Energy Society
COVID-19 has deeply affected the activities of IEEE PES and in particular the organization of conferences, which is an essential activity for our society. Of course, alternative solutions have been considered, such as maintaining many conferences in a virtual mode with success.
PES eNews Update
Editor’s Corner: January 2021
In this first enews update of 2021 we take a look at recent PES events and education initiatives, congratulate the new 2021 PES day chair, and more.
IEEE PES DAY 2021 Chair Appointment
We are proud to announce the appointment of Chaitali Naik as Chair of PES Day 2021.
January/February 2021 Power & Energy Magazine
Choices in Tools and Design
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.