- Scholarship Plus - Making an Impact on Students Future
- Call for Papers: 2019 IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica
- Call for Participation: 2019 IEEE PES Transactive Energy Systems Conference
- 2018 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient Announced
- Read Now: December 2018 Electrification Magazine
- Congratulations to our PES Members recently elevated to IEEE Fellow
- Call for Papers EXTENDED: 2019 ISGT Asia Conference
- 2018 IEEE PES Erich Gunther Future Power Innovator Scholarship Winner
- IEEE PES Bylaws Revisions - Approved August 2018
- FERC Reliability Conference - "Managing the New Grid"
- 2018 Election PES Constitutional Amendment
- IEEE/PES Testimony at the FERC Technical Reliability Conference
- IEEE PES Corporate Engagement
- 2019 Society-level Awards Nomination Site Open
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
2018 IEEE PES Region 10 Report
Region 10 has had many success stories during 2018. Read about some of the conferences and activities undertaken in the year that has just passed.
Voice of the Governing Board
Mazana Armstrong, Vice President, Chapters
Did you know that we have nearly 260 Power and Energy chapters and 380 student chapters worldwide? There is likely one near you.
PES eNews Update
It is my pleasure to thank our readers for their inspiration, feedback, and support during 2018.
PERA 2018 at IIT KANPUR
The IEEE PES student branch chapter at Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur organized a three-day national level workshop on real time digital simulations for power engineering applications.
AHPESSC’18, Hyderabad, India
AHPESSC'18 is the First Section Level event organized by IEEE PES/IAS/PELS Joint Chapter Hyderabad Section with the IEEE GPREC PES SB chapter.
January/February PES Magazine
Conversations on Designs
In 2017, New England experienced the second-lowest annual wholesale electric market princes in more than a decade...
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora