- FERC Reliability Conference - "Managing the New Grid"
- Request for Proposals: 2020 Asia-Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference
- Request for Proposals: 2020 ISGT Asia Conference
- Request for Proposals: 2020 Powercon Conference
- Read Now: September 2018 Electrification Magazine
- 2018 Election PES Constitutional Amendment
- IEEE/PES Testimony at the FERC Technical Reliability Conference
- IEEE PES Corporate Engagement
- Call for Papers: 2019 IEEE PES General Meeting
- 2019 Society-level Awards Nomination Site Open
- 2018 Society-level Award Winners Announced
- Call for Papers: PowerTech Conference 2019
- Memorandum of Understanding: SGCC & IEEE
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Region 7 (Canada) PES Chapters’ Report
Canadian PES chapters are in IEEE Region 7 (R7). There are about 1800 IEEE PES members in this Region.
Voice of the Governing Board
Tommy Mayne, IEEE PES Vice-President Meetings
“Engineering is the practical application of science and technology for the betterment on Mankind.” I have that on my office wall and believe we, as engineers, should always abide by that message.
PES eNews Update
Energy Storage and Stationary Battery Committee
The ESSB Committee believes that this was an extraordinary year in our development and progress.
Bhuvaneswari Gurumoothy, 2018 PES Wanda Reder Pioneer in Power
We introduce Bhuvaneswari Gurumoothy, one of the winners of the 2018 PES Wanda Reder Pioneer in Power Awards.
PES Member-Driven Initiative at College of Engineering, Chengannur, Kerala
The Electrical Engineering IEEE Student Quality Improvement Programme, a week-long session, was held July 10-16th.
September/October PES Magazine
Plug In to Future Grads - The Power of Education
What a terrific time to be an electric power engineer! The rapid pace of technological advances and their implementation presents interesting challenges and opportunities for employees and researchers alike.