- Important Announcement Regarding T&D 2020
- IEEE PES 2021 Call for Tutorials
- Call for Papers: eGrid 2020 - Submit by Aug 7th
- 2020 Energy Internet and Energy System Integration Conference (EI2) Revised Due Date August 15, 2020
- Now Available: June 2020 Issue of Electrification Magazine
- On the Dot podcast: Melinda Garvey speaks with Dr. Shay Bahramirad
- Inaugural IEEE PES Outstanding Student Scholarship Recipients Announced
- Listen to the Seeking Delphi podcast hosted by Shay Bahramirad for a post-COVID future series
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Tom Pierpoint disscuses how Austin Energy is Accelerating Green Goals on the Grid Talk Podcast
- Revised Due Date - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2022-2023 Request for Proposals
- IEEE Division VII Delegate-elect/Director-elect 2020
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Editor’s Corner: June 2020
COVID19 is still preventing us from carrying out face to face events, but it can't stop the enthusiasm of our volunteers to conduct online technical events.
Voice of the Governing Board
Hermann Koch, IEEE Fellow, PES-GB Member at Large, Standards
An update on recent standarization activities from the Member at Large for Standards in the IEEE PES Governing Board.
PES eNews Update
Webinar on Electric Vehicle Charging-Development in Malaysia
Discussed current trends of EV charging in Malaysia and the development of EV charging.
Challenges of Being a Woman in STEM & Tips to Overcome Them
Team Nigeria PES DAY ambassadors organized a webinar with women leaders, discussing challenges they face in the workplace.
May/June 2020 Power & Energy Magazine
Utility Rate Making: Balancing Reliability Versus Cost
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora