- 2018 IEEE PES G. Ray Ekenstam Memorial Scholarship Recipient Announced
- Read Now: December 2018 Electrification Magazine
- Congratulations to our PES Members recently elevated to IEEE Fellow
- Call for Papers: 2019 ISGT Asia Conference
- 2018 IEEE PES Erich Gunther Future Power Innovator Scholarship Winner
- IEEE PES Bylaws Revisions - Approved August 2018
- Call for Papers Extended: IEEE PES 2019 GTD Conference & Exposition
- FERC Reliability Conference - "Managing the New Grid"
- 2018 Election PES Constitutional Amendment
- IEEE/PES Testimony at the FERC Technical Reliability Conference
- IEEE PES Corporate Engagement
- 2019 Society-level Awards Nomination Site Open
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Nine Events in Seven States in Brazil
The first Brazilian PES SB chapter was created at UFABC PES SB chapter on November 30, 2012. We had only 2 Brazilian PES SB chapters before May 2016...
Voice of the Governing Board
Shay Bahramirad, Vice President of New Initiatives
There’s a generally recognized truth that results can be achieved in proportion to the amount of effort made.
PES eNews Update
Professor Enrique Acha at IEEE Morelos Section, Mexico
More than 60 participants from the Energy Sector and the academia met in Cuernavaca to attend this event.
Lecture Series by Dr. Jay Giri in UP Section, India
Dr. Jay Giri, University of Washington, gave a series of talks and distinguished lectures, organised by IEEE PES/IAS joint chapter, UP Section.
Power System Relaying and Control Committee
2017 report for the PRSC.
January/February PES Magazine
Conversations on Designs
In 2017, New England experienced the second-lowest annual wholesale electric market princes in more than a decade...
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora