- IEEE/PES Testimony at the FERC Technical Reliability Conference
- IEEE PES Corporate Engagement
- Call for Papers: 2019 IEEE PES General Meeting
- IEEE PES 2019 Call for Tutorials
- Now Available: June 2018 Electrification Magazine
- 2019 Society-level Awards Nomination Site is Now Open
- Congratulations to the 2018 Society-level Award Winners
- Data Privacy for IEEE Volunteer Data Managers
- Call for Papers: PowerTech Conference 2019
- IEEE PES Transformers Committe - 100+ IEEE standards published in the last century!
- IEEE Celebrates 100-Year Anniversary of the IEEE PES Transformers Committee
- Memorandum of Understanding: SGCC & IEEE
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
AMPS Committee Annual Report
Annual report for the Analytic Methods for Power Systems Technical Committee.
Voice of the Governing Board
Saifur Rahman, IEEE PES President
In order to increase interactions with local PES members and volunteers, the IEEE PES is setting up the Regional Chapters Councils.
PES eNews Update
Line Sidawi, IEEE Lebanon Section, Shares Her Experience
Line Sidawi shares her experiences with IEEE, PES and WiP.
Hall of Fame Winner Announced
IEEE PES Young Professionals Affinity Group has been selected as a winner of the 2018 IEEE Young Professionals Hall of Fame Award.
PES Day at Suffolk University, Boston
PES Young Professional R1 Team invited Abdullah Khaliqi, Fitzemeyer and Tocci Associates, to give a professional transition talk .
July/August PES Magazine
Lower Carbon Energy Systems - The Role Electricity Plays
What an exciting time to be in the electric power industry! As members of the IEEE, we stand ready to deal with the rapid growth of state-of-the-art technologies, the major transformation of the grid to one with ever-more renewable resources, and challenging arising from interactions between the bulk system grid and the distribution system.