- Request for Proposals: 2020 Asia-Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference
- Request for Proposals: 2020 ISGT Asia Conference
- Request for Proposals: 2020 Powercon Conference
- Read Now: September 2018 Electrification Magazine
- 2018 Election PES Constitutional Amendment
- Vote in the 2018 IEEE Annual Elections!
- IEEE/PES Testimony at the FERC Technical Reliability Conference
- IEEE PES Corporate Engagement
- Call for Papers: 2019 IEEE PES General Meeting
- 2019 Society-level Awards Nomination Site Open
- 2018 Society-level Award Winners Announced
- Call for Papers: PowerTech Conference 2019
- Memorandum of Understanding: SGCC & IEEE
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
New Board Member Appointment in Four Positions
The PES Governing Board, at its semi-annual meeting in August 2018 in Portland, Oregon, approved these appointments to be effective from January 2019.
Voice of the Governing Board
Juan Carlos Montero, VP Membership & Image
It is my pleasure to again share some great news from members of our Society. My first recommendation is to review the list of 2018 PES Award Recipients...
PES eNews Update
Region 5 News and Events
Region 5 is composed of 23 chapters, and 4 student chapters.
Region 6 Chapter Report for Mid-2018
The IEEE PES Region 6 is composed of 24 chapters in the Western United States, including 3 joint chapters.
Smart Buildings, Loads and Customer Systems Report
Entity Annual Report for the Smart Buildings, Loads and Customer Systems Committee.
September/October PES Magazine
Plug In to Future Grads - The Power of Education
What a terrific time to be an electric power engineer! The rapid pace of technological advances and their implementation presents interesting challenges and opportunities for employees and researchers alike.