- Whitepaper: Sharing Knowledge on Electrical Energy Industry’s First Response to COVID-19
- Read the interview on: How Energy Engineers Are Keeping Your Power On During COVID-19
- Read the article on COVID-19 Providing a World of Research on the Grid and Microgrids: IEEE
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Revised Due Date - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference Call for Papers
- Revised Due Date - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference Call for PostGraduate Forum Papers.
- Revised Due Date - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2022-2023 Request for Proposals.
- IEEE Division VII Delegate-elect/Director-elect 2020
- Date Extended! Request for Proposals: IEEE PES ISGT - Middle East 2021
- Date Extended! - Request for Proposals IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference 2022
- Date Extended! Request for Proposals: IEEE PES ISGT ASIA 2022
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Editor’s Corner: May 2020
We all are passing through a very critical time in this global COVID19 pandemic. Under this global pandemic, many of our PES volunteers tried their level best to organize very effective online technical events.
Voice of the Governing Board
Babak Enayati, IEEE PES Governing Board Member at Large-Industry Outreach
Whether you are involved in Student Chapter activities, local Chapter activities, Technical Committees, and/or other activities, a big THANK YOU for all your hard work and dedication.
PES eNews Update
Meet the Candidates — IEEE Division Delegate-Elect/Director-Elect
Meet the candidates running for the 2021 position of IEEE Division VII delegate-elect/director-elect.
PES Day 2020 Updates: Webinar Series in Bangladesh Section
On IEEE PES Day 2020 Bangladesh Section Webinar Series, on 27th April and 29th April two webinars were held on Zoom.
May/June 2020 Power & Energy Magazine
Utility Rate Making: Balancing Reliability Versus Cost
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora