- IEEE Shares Global Findings for the Power and Energy Industry in Response to COVID-19 Pandemic
- FREE Tutorials & Plain Talk for PES Members!
- Revised Due Date - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference Call for Papers
- Revised Due Date - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference Call for PostGraduate Forum Papers.
- Request for Proposals - IEEE PES/IAS PowerAfrica Conference 2022-2023 Revised Due Date October 31, 2020.
- IEEE Division VII Delegate-elect/Director-elect 2020
- COVID-19 Information and Resources
- Date Extended! Request for Proposals: IEEE PES Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference - Middle East 2021
- Date Extended to June 30, 2020 - Request for Proposals IEEE PES Asia-Pacific Power & Energy Engineering Conference 2022
- Date Extended! Request for Proposals: IEEE PES ISGT ASIA 2022
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
IEEE PES Region 1: Chapter Updates
In response to current events, most of the Chapters are adapting to the new circumstances quickly and are organizing virtual Chapter meetings and webinar courses.
Voice of the Governing Board
Bikash Pal, IEEE, Vice President Publications
Our 2020 success in Power & Energy Society (PES) publications resulted from a series of new initiatives and stake holder’s engagement we took in 2018-2019.
PES eNews Update
Free Tutorial and Plain Talk for PES Members
As a service to our members, we’re making the following tutorials available for free to PES members.
PES Day 2020: Young Professionals Online Webinars
A summary of 4 young professionals online webinars from PES Day 2020.
May/June 2020 Power & Energy Magazine
Utility Rate Making: Balancing Reliability Versus Cost
Desea que le enviemos automáticamente la nueva edición cuando esté disponible? Haga clic en el botón de abajo para suscribirse.Suscríbase ahora