The IEEE Power & Energy Society offers resources for the professional advancement and development of our members. We offer in-person tutorials on a wide variety of technical topics, Plain Talk courses for power industry professionals, and job finding and posting services through PES-Careers. Learn more about PES's leadership in identifying power industry workforce challenges through the Workforce Collaborative.
Resources for Fellow Nominators
- IEEE Recommendation Guide for Writing Effective Nominations
- Information on how to write an effective IEEE Fellow nomination
- View webinar video on "How to Write an Effective IEEE Fellow Nomination". Presented by Mariesa Crow, Missouri S&T (Membership Webinar Series)
- View webinar information on "How to Write an Effective IEEE Fellow Nomination"
- View powerpoint presentation on "How to Write an Effective IEEE Fellow Nomination"
- 2016 PES Fellows Committee Members (see below)
- List of all Active PES Fellows
2016 PES Fellows Committee Members
Venkat (Sharma) Kolluri, Chair
Entergy Service Inc.
Abur,A.; Boston, MA
Adamiak, M.: Philadelphia, PA
Clark, K.; Denver, CO
Simoes Costa, A.; Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Giri, J.; Redmond, WA
Hidaka, K.; Tokyo, Japan
Kezunovic, M.; College Station, TX
Kolluri, V. (Chair); New Orleans, LA
Liu, Y.; Knoxville, TN
Milanovic, J.; Manchester, UK
Nucci, C.A.; Bologna, Italy
Vaahedi, E.; Vancouver, Canada
Yalla, M.; Largo, FL
Zhang, B.; Beijing, China