Today's students are tomorrow's leaders. Students enjoy special IEEE and PES membership discounts. Graduate and undergraduate students are eligible.
To join PES as a student member you must first be an IEEE student member. IEEE student membership yearly dues are US$32 in the US; from US$33.60 to US$36.80 in Canada; US$27 in everywhere else. After you become an IEEE member, your first year of PES membership is free. After your first year, PES membership dues are only US$18.00 per year.
Already an IEEE Student Member? To add PES to your IEEE Student Membership for free click here https://www.ieee.org/membership-application/public/addservice.html?promo=PES17STUAD (You must already have renewed your IEEE Membership for 2017 after 15 September to take advantage of this offer).This offer is only valid for individuals who have never been a PES Member before. Offer expires August 15, 2017. Valid for one time use only.
Want to join IEEE & PES as a Student Member free for the first time? To join IEEE & PES as a Student Member click here https://www.ieee.org/membership-application/public/join.html?grade=Member&promo=PES17STUNW This offer is only valid for individuals who have never been a PES Member before. Offer expires August 15, 2017. Valid for one time use only.
Download English Students First Year Free Flyer
Download in Spanish Students First Year Free Flyer
Download in Portuguese Students First Year Free Flyer
Want to form a PES Student Branch Chapter? It's easier than you think:
Creation of a PES Student Branch Chapter requires:
- An IEEE Student Branch is required to establish a PES Student Branch Chapter.
- Signatures of at least six (6) IEEE Student Branch members, who are members of PES.
- A Faculty Advisor, who is also a member of IEEE and PES.
- The name and address of the Student Branch Chapter organizer (who will serve as interim Chair pending election of a regular Chair at a later organization meeting).
- Completed and approved petition.
The petition and complete requirements can be found here.