Become a Collaborative Partner
Collaborative Partners are organizations that affirm and endorse the objectives of the Collaborative, and will work with the Collaborative to reach those objectives. There is no fee to become a Partner.
Eligibility: Any organization in or serving industry (including but not limited to electric power), in government, or in education. Industry, non-profit organizations, government agencies and universities can be Partners.
Expections of Partners
- Affirm and endorse the Collaborative and its objectives
- Be willing to have the organization's name listed as a Partner on the website or Collaborative publications
- Participate in and support Collaborative activities in ways that are most appropriate for the organization, such as in helping organize regional meetings, or in funding or working on Collaborative projects.
- Name an official liaison to the Collaborative.
How to become a Partner
- Send an email with your organization's name and liaison's contact information to firstname.lastname@example.org.