- Call for Papers: APPEEC 2017 - Deadline Extended to July 31st
- Marianna Vaiman to Speak at Federal Energy Regulatory Comission Technical Conference - 26 June
- Now Available: May/June Power & Energy Magazine
- Now Available: June 2017 Electrification Magazine
- The 2017 Award Recipients
- We are accepting applications for the IEEE PES Scholarship Plus Initiative
- IEEE PES's ESSBC Special Energy Storage Tutorial
- Call for 2018 Tutorials
- Meet the 2017 PES Candidates
- January 2017 - Second Installment of the U.S. DOE Quadrennial Energy Review (QER 1.2)
- View the Memorandum of Understanding between the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission and IEEE
- View all announcements
PES Magazine and Society News
Activity Spotlight: Humani-tourism and Eco-tourism
Electrifying remote off-grid villages is a path to not only creating much needed infrastructure, but also building the real wealth of the community.
Voice of the Governing Board
Alan C. Rotz, IEEE Division VII Director
This will be my last article in the P&E Newsletter as Division VII Director...
PES eNews Update
Electric Machinery Committee Report
2016 Annual Report for the Electric Machinery Committee.
Power System Operation, Planning and Economics Committee
2016 Entity Annual Report for the Power System Operation, Planning and Economics Committee.
Updates from IEEE PES Region 10 – North 1 (Mainland China)
IEEE PES Region 10 - North 1 organized a working group meeting to discuss the preparation of IEEE PES committee and journal on “Energy Internet”.
July/August PES Magazine
Microgrid Controllers: The Heart and Soul of Microgrid Automation
Our microgrid controllers issue discusses several applications of these advanced state-of-the-art technologies. The controllers must flexibly provide service...